Girl on Top ~Nick Jonas Oneshot~

Name: Parker Gray

Age: 18

Personality: Pessimistic, but tries hard to be possitive, but it's not so easy. When having a conversation, she can't really stop herself from saying things, be it nice or hurtful. If she says something hurtful, she doesn't really realize it is, it's completely unintentional. Also, she's pretty smart, she contradicts people all the time, and is quite like a perfectionist.

Family: Lives with Dad who owns a music store, older brother called Charlie

Friends: Shay and Drew, both guys, one girlfriend, Mari

Enemies: Darcy, Macy, and Lacy. Macy and Lacy are twins, and all three are cheerleaders.

Crush: Nick Jonas

Looks: Long dark brown hair, quite choppy but grown in. Alway pleated to the side over one shoulder. Dark grey/silverish eyes with flecks of blue, tends to look stormy, ashen. Change shades according to mood. Pale, but tanned skin. Medium height, rather thin, but not scary thin.

Third Person

In a town that hardly anyone knows the name of, there is a teen band residing in a hotel room, just waking up after their concert the night before.

"What are we going to do today?" Nick asked his two older brothers as he came out of the bathroom.

"There’s a music store that I want to check out later." Kevin said and then they decided on what to have for breakfast.

Meanwhile, in the same place there is also a girl just waking up. She is in her last year of high school and works at her father’s music store. Today was a Saturday and on Saturdays she’d usually spend all day at the store. Her three best friends would stop by and hang out, sometimes convincing her to join them with whatever they had planned that day.

"Morning, Dad." Parker said, greeting her father who was making breakfast.

"Morning, Sunshine." He replied as he professionally flipped the omelets into the air and then caught it with the pan.

Parker laughed. "Show off."

"Remember, I’ve got to stop and pay the bills so you’re going to have to open up for me today." He reminded her and she nodded.

"Alright."

Parker’s P.O.V

I unlocked the front door of the store and started to get things ready before opening the store. When everything was ready and perfect I walked up to the door and turned the sign around to "open".

Not long after, the bell rang signaling that someone had come in.

"Good mor…" I trailed off when I finally caught sight of who had come in. He had short brown hair, light grey-blue/silver eyes, lean, muscular, and a large grin had spread across his features. "Charlie!" I exclaimed and launched myself at my older brother. "What are you doing here?"

"Can’t a guy come home every once in a while?" He questioned and chuckled when I wouldn’t let him go.

The bell rang again and I looked over to see three well known teenage boys, the Jonas Brothers. I reluctantly let Charlie go and greeted them. "Good morning, if there’s anything I can help you with please let me know." I said and then turned back to Charlie. "Seriously, what are you doing here?" I questioned.

"I came to see my favorite girl, that’s all." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"That’s what they call true love." I heard Joe say to his two brothers.