Chapter 9: My first kiss

We walked and walked until we reached the front house of papyrus and sans. Papyrus stopped in front of the door and turns around to face me. He then asked.

"HUMAN! CAN ME AND SANS SEE WHAT YOUR MAGIC CAN DO? PLEASE?"

Papyrus put his hands together and plead. Omg papyrus. I sighed and smiled.

"If it only makes you happy, I'll do it."

Papyrus formed a star shape on his eyesockets, clapped his hands and jumped up and down. He pulled me and sans in front of the house but abit further. We sat down on the snow and we started. I asked.

"What do you want to see first? The bad side or the dark side? You choose."

Sans then requested.

"the bad side please."

I nodded yes. I concetrated for awhile and close my eyes. I open my eyes and red flames started to form on my eyes as my eyes turn red. I started to make red flame on my both hands. I asked the both of them,

"Hey, you ready? This is gonna be alot tricky. So I might aswell move fast ok? Well not that fast."

The both of them nod. I stood up and walk to my right with enough space to build something. I instructed them what I am going to do.

"The first thing I'll do is make a fire ball. Small-medium-large. Take note of the sizes 'cause I won't and can't speak when making something."

Both of them nodded again as I concetrated. I open my hand and formed a fire ball. First it was small but I let it grow larger and larger until it was huge and giant. I closed my hand slowly and made the fire disappear. I started to talk again.

"Next is things. Random things that everyone use or eat everyday. For example, spaghetti."

I put both my hands to my front and turn around to the direction of papyrus and sans. I move my hand in a circle like manner. I move it like there was an orb. I started to make a red glow on both my hands and between my hands. There are some glitters or something with some pinkish line following it. Seconds have past, I made a spaghetti out of red fire. Seems like papyrus is really happy. Papyrus and sans clapped their hands and it kind of made me blush. I turned back to normal and I looked at sans who has been looking at me the whole time. He was surprised that I looked at him while he was looking at me. I noticed a tint of blue in his cheekbones. I giggled and asked.

"Did you like what I showed you about my powers? Now do you know what my powers can do? There is tons of thing I haven't showed you yet but I will show it to the both of tomorrow."

He stood up with papyrus. He still has this tint of blue while he nodded yes. Papyrus came running to me and gave me a hug. Papyrus spinned around while hugging me. He then joyfully said.

"HUMAN! THAT WAS AMAZING! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU CAN DO ALL DOES THINGS! AND IT REALLY MADE ME HAPPY WHEN YOU FORMED A SPAGHETTI OUT OF YOUR MAGIC!"

Papyrus stopped spinning and put me down. Wow im dizzy. I almost lost my balance but papyrus caught me. I thanked papyrus and he requested.

"HUMAN! CAN WE DO THE DARK SIDE TOMORROW?"

And there he goes again. He pleaded and pout. Omg papyrus! For the love of God stop being so cute and joyful! But don't. I smiled and nod yes to papyrus. I sighed shortly then looked at sans. He was still blushing. Aww! So cute!! But why is he blushing? I started to walk towards sans. He jumped alittle as he noticed me walking towards him. He tried not to blush but instead, he made it alittle darker and noticable. It was now blue. I stopped in front of him and asked.