Chapter 17: I lied to you...

I woke up and found myself in Undyne's bedroom. I wipe away the sleepiness and head out. I searched for Undyne but didn't see her anywhere. I went outside and checked the time on my phone. It's still 1:00 am. I sighed and explored the waterfall as I listen to music.

I found one place where no one is there and it is completely quiet. It's a perfect place for me to hang. I sat in the corner and took out my phone. I open the sketch pad and started to draw. Minutes later, I finished drawing and what I noticed is I drew sans and Papyrus. I made poker face and felt tears run down my cheeks. I miss them so much... I miss the old them... I miss their kindness... But I know that they would never change. I sighed and closed my phone. I look and close my eyes. An hour has passed and I still couldn't open my eyes. I hope that I would never open my eyes......forever. I paused the music and stood up. I looked at the floor and went back to Undyne's house.

I opened the door and found Undyne sitting on one of the chairs in the dinning table, bleeding. Undyne has wounds all over her body and face. I rush over to her asked what happened. She started to explain.

"Guess you were right. Papyrus is really bad. Heh, guess I should have believed you. Anyway, i'm fine. Don't worry about me ok punk?"

She coughed and some blood came out. There was now a puddle of blood under her. She started to became weaker until she closed her eyes. I felt tears running down my cheeks and shouted.

"Undyne? Undyne! UNDYNE! Please wake up! You can't die now! Not like this! Undyne! Please.... wake up..."

I cried as I hugged her. I let go and and hold her hand saying.

"Undyne, I swear.... I will take revenge....... For you.... I will kill them and they will suffer... I will make sure of that..."

Undyne started to became a dust. I sat on the floor crying. I stood up and tried to find a jar to put Undyne's dust in. I found one and started to put her dust inside. I closed it and hugged it tightly. I carried it to the couch and put it there. I sat beside it and cried more. I felt someone's presence outside, looking at me. I quickly look outside and saw a small figure in the bushes. He got startled and hid. I growled and took the huge sword Undyne has. I went outside and raised my sword to the bush. The person looked at me once more and I clearly saw who it was. It was Us sans. I lowered my sword to my right and asked madly.

"What the f*ck are you doing here? Answer me!"

He walked out of the bush but someone pulled him back. He stood up and it was Us papyrus. I glared at him and he replied.

"LOOK, WE JUST WANT TO SAY SORRY. WE DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU. IT WAS JUST AN ORDER FROM UF PAPYRUS BECAUSE HE REALLY DOESN'T LIKE YOU AND HE WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED UNDYNE. BUT THE OTHER ME ALSO HELPED UF PAPYRUS TO KILL HER. IT WASN'T ME NOR ANY OF THE SANS WHO WANTED TO HURT YOU."

I looked at the window where I can see the couch where Undyne's ashes are. I shouted.

"Why should I believe you?! You think that I am going to fall for that crap again?! Well too bad! Because I am not gonna believe you nor anything you said! I've given up on believe you...or anybody else in this underground... So just leave! I won't be listening to any of your lies anyway."

I started to wall back to Undyne's house. Us Papyrus pulled my hand back and face me. He started to force me to believe them but I wouldn't believe them no matter what. Us papyrus gave up and said.

"WELL, IF YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME THEN I GUESS I HAVE TO THIS THEN."

Papyrus leans forward and kissed me. I got alot angrier and tried to push him away but could not succeed. He hugged me but I kept on trying to push him away. He kissed me harder as I struggle to free myself. I felt his tongue went inside my mouth, exploring every inch of my mouth (i am so sorryyyyy!). I got this one idea to free myself. I kicked his private part and he let go of me. FINALLY! I started to spit and spit and he whispered.

"OW OW OW OW! IT HURTS!"

Be kneels down on both of his knees while holding his private area. I ran inside the house and locked the door. I was blushing madly even though I hate it....or......did I? I sat down next to the jar where Undyne's ashes are. I picked it up and hugged it tightly and whispered something.

I heard a knock on the door. I looked out of the window and saw Us sans knocking on the door. I glared at him through the window until he noticed me. He then said.

"Please y/n. Can I talk to you? Only for awhile. It wouldn't take long, I promise!"

I murmured.

"There is nothing to talk about! Now get lost!"

I put out his lower lip and put his hands together. He made those puppy eyes and stared at me. Oh for God sake! Why do you have to be so adorable?!? I sighed and I put the jar down to the couch and quickly opened the door and pulled him in and shut the door immediately. I asked him what does he need to talk about. He pointed to the sword and I sighed as I put it down next to Undyne's ashes. He started to talk.

"Well, everything that Papyrus said is true. He was not lying, I swear! He was planning on lying but I forced him not to. I am also telling the truth!"

I sighed once more and said.

"As I said, do you really believe that I would belive that cra-"

Us sans interrupted me in a kiss. Nooooo!!!! Not you too!! He hugged me and I started blushing. I tried to push him away but his hug is too strong. He let his tongue enter my mouth and started to explore my mouth. I can't hurt Us sans! I just can't! So I closed my eyes and just stood there, letting him kiss me. The kiss lasted 2 minutes. He breaks the kiss and catched our breath for awhile. He hugged me and whispered.

"Please believe us. We really are not lying."

I stood there frozen. I sighed and hugged him back. I lied to Us sans.

"Ok, I believe in you. But please promise me that you wouldn't lie to me no matter what happens."

Us sans nodded and he hugged me tighter. I felt Us papyrus presence looking at us in the window. I looked at him while sans is to busy hugging me. I closed my left eye and stick my tongue out to Us papyrus. My face tell Us papyrus that I can hug Us sans sweetly and he can't. Well, I guess he can but he is mine! Lmao. Us papyrus looked angry and jealous at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'¬'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: Sup guyz! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I apologize because I didn't update yesterday(?). Anyway I hope you like it and you can tell me what do want to happen in the next chapter. Thanks!