Chapter 10: Nightmare and changes

While I was hugging sans, Papyrus called out from the kitchen.

"HUMAN! SANS! DINNER IS READY!"

Me and sans looked at each other then walked in to the dinning table. Papyrus sat down on one of the chairs and left one seat in the middle of him and sans.I sat down next to papyrus and sans. I saw what papyrus cooked for dinner and it is one of my favorite food. Spaghetti. The one and only spaghetti. I wonder if it would taste like my mom's cooking. I looked at papyrus and made huge smile. I look back to the spaghetti then take a huge bite. Sans laughed.

" woah, slow down big mouth. it's not a contest ya know."

I glared at sans then continue eating. Papyrus's expression was so facinating. He was so happy that I like his cooking that I almost choke on it. Jesus Christ!! It's just the same as my mom's cooking! So DELICIOUS! After a few minutes of eating so fast, my plate was completely empty. I burped slightly then wipe away all the sauce from my mouth. I looked at papyrus and smiled again. He put both his hands into his chin and smiled widely then said.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! SOMEONE FINALLY LIKES MY COOKING! IM SO HAPPY!"

I corrected Papyrus's statement.

"Uumm... Papyrus, I don't like it."

Papyrus's happy face turned into a serious face. He looked dissappointed. I giggled then continue what I was saying.

"In fact, I LOVE IT!"

Papyrus's turned his expression back into joyful and full of hope face. Sans looked happy and relieved. I looked at sans who was smilling at me and papyrus. He was so busy minding papyrus's happiness. I slowly get out of my chair and successfully escape without them noticing. I walked carefully to the back of sans and slowly...slowly.... TICKLED HIM! He laughed so hard as I tickle him. Hehe, so this is what sans's laugh sounds like. Heh, so cute. He blushed slightly, running out of breath. I continue to tickle sans until papyrus came rushing to me saying.

"HUMAN! I AM HERE TO TAKE REVENGE FOR SANS! C'MERE!"

I ran away from papyrus and sans. Me and papyrus kept on roaming around the house. I manage not to trip on the stairs as I go up and down. Sans suddenly teleported in front of me. I fell down as sans catched me. Papyrus started to catch up then started tickling me as I'm slowly running out of breath. I laugh.

"Hahahahahah! Papyrus stop! Hahahahahahha! I can't breath!"

Papyrus stopped then carry me to the couch bridal style. I continue to laugh but it's slowly fading. Papyrus poked my nose then said.

"HUMAN, IT IS ALMOST BED TIME AND YOU MADE ME VERY TIRED. THAT WAS FUN HUMAN. LET'S DO THAT AGAIN SOME TIME, OK?"

I giggled then nodded yes. I looked at sans who was sitting next to me. I made an annoying kind of face as I look to sans. Sans made a serious expresion. I laugh to his reaction. I knew it. You would make that kind of face. Everyone does. Papyrus said.

"HUMAN, WE SHALL NOW TAKE OR SLEEP. IT IS ALMOST 12 AND YOU WILL BE TIRED TOMORROW IF YOU DON'T SLEEP NOW."

I looked at my phone and it was 11:55. How come time passes by so quickly? I nodded as papyrus went upstairs to get something. I looked at sans then whispered

"Pssst! Hey sans, you tired yet? You wanna go to bed now?"

I poked his cheeckbone. He glared at me tiredly then nodded his head. Damn bro, why so grumpy? Papyrus came back from upstairs bringing a pillow and a blanket. He handed them to me then smiled.

"HUMAN, THERE IS NO EXTRA ROOM IN THIS HOUSE, SO DO YOU MIND SLEEPING IN THE COUCH FOR THIS NIGHT? IM SORRY FOR THIS BY THE WAY."

I nodded as I hug the blanket and pillow. Yeah, it's so fluffy i'm gonna die! Hehe i'm just kiddin. Sans stood up then said.

" hey kid, i'm gonna go ahead and sleep. i'm kinda tired now. papyrus, you should also go to sleep too."

After he said that, he teleported his self to his room, looking all creepy without papyrus noticing. What the... why did he made that face? Papyrus then said goodnight to me then kisses me lightly on my forehead. I said goodnight then he headed off to his bedroom. I place the pillow to the couch and put the blanket on me. I wraped myself with the blanket like a borrito. I started to fall asleep.

You: Hey Papyrus! You coming or not?
You and sans were waiting in front of the house for papyrus who has been preparing for 3 hours now. It was quite boring waiting for papyrus so you and sans played rock paper sissors. Both of you played for awhile until you heard the doorknob twist as Papyrus creepily said.
"Heey Guys! Im ready but I have one question. Are you ready to die?!?! Nye hehehehehe!"
Pypyrus walks out of the house looking all creepy with blood stains on his whole body. Papyrus also have this hammer with spikes in it and it also have a blood stain.You and sans screamed as the both of you ran for your lives. Sans looked so different. He is sweating alot and he is not wearing a white sweater inside but red. And he has this golden tooth and his teeth are very sharp. Papyrus caught me and suddenly threw me on the cold, snowy ground and uses his magic to pin me down. Sans left me behind and ran on his own yelling.
" [y/n]! don't think that i'll save you."
I kept on screaming as papyrus raises his hammer then lower it on me. I shut my eyes and continue to scream until papyrus hit me with his hammer.

I shot my eyes open as sans shouts my name. What happen to me? I was catching my breath as sans pats my back. Sans comforted me. And I felt a single tear run down my cheek.

" [y/n] it's ok. it was just a nightmare. just calm down. everything is ok."

I looked at sans who was worried then suddenly hug him. Sans got shock then hugged me back. Sans continue to pat my back as I hug him tighter. I felt another tear run down and I started crying.

"I thought that..... you will.... i was....*sob sob*"

I couldn't finish what I was saying. Sans wouldn't stop comforting. Until suddenly a portal opened in front of the tv then a look alike sans started to walk out. There were two of them. One has this error thingy on him then the other one looked like papyrus. Then another portal opened. Another look alike of sans came out but he was like the sans in my dreams but... are they even sans?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~T~T~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: Hey Uumm sory again if I updated this chapter for a long time. Sorry! T~T Please don't hate me! And I will try this time to update everyday.... maybe. Thanks anyway! Sorry again!
And uumm... Ill make it up to all of you! I promise!