Chapter 24: Let me die!

I kept on walking and walking on this lonely, quiet, and sad path. I am still crying for what they have done to me. Two horrible things on one day? That's unusual. I shouldn't have loved again. I shouldn't have let them in my heart so blindly. I shouldn't have.....trusted them....

I continued and saw a black and white house but it is just like Toriel's. I walked inside and saw nobody. The stairs going to the underground is locked so I have to find the keys.

*Tem skep!*

I found the two keys that fit the locks. I unlocked them and continue on. I finally stopped crying once I am in this hall thingy. Everything is yellow or is it gold? Meh. I wiped the tears that I had and started to walk again. I kept on walking until I saw 3 no, 4 figures standing beside the pillars. I walked closer to them to know what they look like. One of them is a tall figure and the rest is small. I got nearer and stopped as I get a clear view of them. I clutched my hand and formed a fist as they walk in front of me. It was Us papyrus, the original sans, error sans, and Uf sans. Sh*t. I have to fight each one of them at once?! Us papyrus and the original sans looked at me with concerns on their face but the two looked so serious. Us papyrus started talking.

"Look y/n, we are sorry for what we have done earlier. We didn't mean it to happen. Now..."

Then sans continued.

"You only have two choices, to fight or to spare us."

Two yellow boxes floated on both my sides. They were kinda far for me to reach. Sans kept on talking.

"If you spare us, we can talk about this and you can pa- wait what are you doing?!"

I didn't listen to anything they said and just walk up to the FIGHT botton. Us papyrus shouted.

"Wait! Do you even know what are you doing? If you press that, the four of us have to fi-"

I pressed the FIGHT and all of them just stared at me. The two buttons disappeared and I just stand there, waiting for their attack. Us papyrus said.

"Heh, so you still can't forgive us huh?"

Sans started talking as well.

"Well, if that's what you wanted... Here goes nothing."

All of them lit their left eyes and charged tons of bones to my direction. I just stood there and let the bones hit me. I didn't care about anything so I just stood there and looked at them. Blood started to run down my body including my mouth. I just laughed and looked at each one of them right in the eye. Error sans shouted.

"Why aren't you moving?! Do wanna get killed?!"

I laughed alittle louder and just stared at them. They summoned Gaster blaster and aimed it all at me. I smiled and they fire it on me. It hurts, it hurts so much...but I still didn't move an inch. I laughed louder than before and Uf sans charged tons of boned at me. I still didn't move an inch. I continued to laugh and ask as my voice changes.

"@re you |)¤ne yet?"

My voice has a mixture of pain and a devil's voice. Error sans got pissed and sent a bone flying towards my chest. It hit where my heart was and it made me fall down into my knees. The bone disappeared and I touched where where it landed. I started vomit some blood and made a puddle of blood on the floor. Finally, it is all gonna end! I'm so happy! I weakly raised my head to face them and said weakly.

"T-thank...y-you f-for...n-nothing... I r-really appreciate i-it...!"

My chest hurts so bad. I smiled weakly and tried to stand up but I was to weak that I fell down on the floor. I tried to sit down and kept my balance and looked at them. Tears started to roll down my cheeks and it kept on going on. I smiled at them for a couple of minutes and Uf papyrus and sans started to run towards me yelling.

"Y/n! We d-didn't mean that! Please be ok! Please don't die!"

I chuckled weakly under my breath and tried to talk. But instead, I just whispered.

"H-heh...w-why do you keep o-on...lying..?...just...l-let m-me.......die."

I glared at them one more time before I lost conscious. The only I heard was someone was cussing. Finally, I am dead.

A few hours later, I slowly open my eyes and found myself on Papyrus's room. Why do I keep on being alive?!?! Can't they just let me die?!?! My body aches everytime I move but I forced my body to sit up even though it hurts so much. I was clutching my hand and started to cry again. Just let me die!!! Let me die let me die let me die!!!!! I covered my face with my hands and cry even more. The doorknob twist and the door opened. I look up and saw Us sans walked in with Uf papyrus. I looked at them and hid behind the blanket. I curled up into a ball and cuss under my breath. Us sans said.

"HUMAN, PLEASE FORGIVE MY BROTHER AND SANS FOR THEY HAVE DONE TO YOU. I KNOW THAT MY BROTHER SAID THAT HE LOVES YOU BUT PLEASE FORGIVE HIM."

I continued to cry and cuss under my breath. Uf papyrus got bored and demanded.

"UGH. THIS IS GETTING BORING! HUMAN, MOVE ASIDE. I WANT TO SLEEP."

I didn't move an inch because of too much crying. Uf papyrus sighed and laid down beside me. He put on the blanket until at his hips and hugged me and carried me aside.

"Aaaahh!"

It made me scream and he adjusted me and he gets comfortable on that place he is in now. He still haven't let go yet and one of his hand is in the front of my face. Uf papyrus yawned and said.

"HUMAN, STAY THER FOR AWHILE AS I SLEEP AND YOU GO OUT FROM THE BLANKET IF YOU WA-"

He got surprised as I hold his hand. I move up and stick my head out of the blanket, holding his hand in front of my face. Us sans asked.

"AWW CAN I SLEEP WITH YOU GUYS AS WELL? PLEASE!"

His voice is so adorable I giggled. Uf papyrus pulled him gently into the bed and put him to my other side. Both of them laid there comfortably. Us sans put one of his arm around my waist and his other hand holds my mine. Now I am holding two hands on both of my hands. I looked at them and they were slightly blushing. I smiled as I look at them and closed my eyes and went to sleep. Why are they so nice to me? I did something horrible to them but why are they so nice and kind to me? Why?! Why won't they kill me?!?! I blushed slightly before I lost conscious. I heard the door opened and felt the presence of someone who is wearing an orange jacket with a girl who is wearing a black dress. Who might they be? I have strong sense by the way. I can tell what they are wearing even thought I can't see them. That's one of the things my bad side can do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:-} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notah!: hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please tell me your suggestions on the comments ok? Thank you! I just have no idea where this story is gonna go. The tittle said sans x reader but dafuq?! It became undertale x reader! Oh and I wanna ask you something.

What do you want the ending to be?
×A bad ending?
Or
×A good ending?
Please tell me on the comments section and the ending is still faraway btw. It is still very far!!! Thank you again!!