Chapter 11: Too many cute sans

Sans looked back and then growled. Huh? What is happening? Why are there too many sans? I stood up then greeted them nicely. I don't feel scared at all.

"Hello! Uumm.... what are your names?"

All of them smirked then came closer to me. The original sans walk in front of me, trying to protect me but all the sans came closer to me. I patted the original sans's head. He look up then I smiled at him. I whispered "it's ok." All of the sans stoped walking in front of me and the original sans. The sans with the error thingy in him spoke first.

"Hey! I-I-I-I'm error sans! Nice t-t-t-t-to meet you!"

I replied back, shaking his hand. Everytime he speaks, he repitedly say the first letter like he was hacked or something. The next one was the one with the strings that is attached to error sans's left fingers. He looks like he's in pain and scared right now.

"H-hi. Im the great sans. Nice to meet you"

He put his hand out and I kindly shook it. He is very cute omg! He looks like papyrus but his clothing is blue. The last one is the one that is very similar to my dreams.

"Hey. the name's sans, underfell sans."

Damn bro he look so cool! I wanna be like him! Coolness explosion! I soon realize that yet again, I formed a star shape in my eyes. Why am I admiring them already? Why?!?!? I whisper to the original sans's (ear).

"Sans, can I hug them? Please? They look so cool."

Sans looks at me with a curious face. He sighed then replied.

" fine. only if they agree though. don't force them if they don't want to."

I jumped up and down then walk to error sans and asked.

"Error sans, can I hug you? Please?"

I close my eyes and put my hands together, wishing he would say yes. He chuckled.

"Fine. Only i-i-i-i-if it makes you happy. But not for t-t-t-t-t-t-too long. Maybe you might become m-m-m-m-mine."

I felt chills run down my spine but continued smilling. I smiled widely then hug him. I hugged him alittle tighter and he laugh abit. I let go as I heard the great sans spoke.

"Hey, what about me? Do I get a hug?"

I rush over to the great sans then hugged him. I started spinning around as I hug him in my arms. Omg he is so cute!!! I don't want to let go! We laugh softly and I let him go. I turned to underfell sans. I noticed that he was blushing while looking at me as I hugged the two sans. He noticed me looking at him then I ask.

"Underfell sans, can I please hu-"

Underfell sans suddenly hugged me. I laugh abit then hugged him back. I put my head to his shoulder as I hug him. So underfell sans likes hugs huh? So cute. I let go of sans and I look back to the original sans. I rush over him then gave him a big hug. I let go as I giggled. I asked all of the sans if they would like to squat on the floor. All of them agreed then we sat down. Underfell suddenly asked.

"h-hey kid, how old are y-you?"

He seems nervous. Is there something that bothers him? And he still has this tint of red on his cheeckbones. I replied.

"I am 20 years old. If you are confused on why my height is like this well," I said. "Magic. Yes magic if you don't know that I have magic then I will tell you that, I have magic. Im pretty small for a 20 years old huh? And uumm, I want to tell you something."

Me and the diferent types of sans move a little closer as I whisper.

"I can change my gender into a boy."

They got shocked then froze for a few seconds. I lean back to my original sitting position. All of them looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

They smiled creepily.

"Would you mind doing it? Right here right now." They said in unison.

I chuckle and replied.

"Fine. Just stay quiet ok? I don't want anything to distract me."

All of them nodded in unison. I close my eyes and tried to concetrate. A mixture of red and black light started to form around me and it made all the sans cover their eyesockets. The light then started to fade away. All of them looked at me then they opened their teeth. I feel weird and kinda strange. I touched my chest and my body and it worked.

"How do I look?" I asked.

Omg my voice is so cool! I really am a guy now! Im so happy! Suddenly all the sans stood up then jumped towards me and gave me a hug. It made me fall on my back. Ouch that hurts. They all cuddled on me and it felt kinda nice. We laugh then smiled. It really feels nice to be with someone you really care about and want to be with. I hugged them back as they continue to cuddle on me. I looked at each one of them. Omg they look really cute from this view. I want to be in this position forever. I don't want to let them go. I want them to stay. I don't want anything or anyone hurt them. I wanna keep them safe, all the time. Heh, but I still don't know what this feeling is. I think this feeling is called..."love?" Yeah maybe it is. But the cutest is the original sans. He is the cutest and the coolest sans I have ever met. He is probably better than my brothers if I were to compare. This place is much better where everyone cares for me than in the village where no one cares or bother knowing me. I never like it there. I just want to stay in the underground for aslong as I want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: Hi! I made my promise! I made it up to all of you! No? Ok... T~T Please don't hate me, Please? I will try my best to make that promise happen! And please write in the comments on what you think about my story or something.