Chapter 39: My adorable slave

I smiled twistedly as he stood up. I giggled.

"Aww, will you look at that? You got a huge crack on you head! Isn't that cute?"

(please play music above)

I laughed twistedly as he summoned tons of bones and charged it on my direction. I giggled and form a (y/fc) bubble around me as the bones was about to hit me. Smoke surrounded me and after awhile, it disappeared. Little by little. I laugh at Fell and asked.

"Is it my turn now? Hehehe."

Fell growled as he summoned more bones at me and some gigantic skull-like things. I dodged every attack he charges at me and the gigantic skull shot some sort of a laser. I dodged it with ease and teleported above him. He yelled.

"Where the fuck are you? Come out you pussy!"

I summoned a ball of energy above him and charges it. He noticed it and look up. He wasn't able to dodged it and landed on the ground. I laughed once more and aimed my hand towards him and closed it. It made his soul turn purple and I raised my hand above my head as his body followed. I lowered my hand down on the ground and he followed, landing on his face. Smoke has surround the place he landed and soon disappear, so did he. I lowered my eyebrows and look around. I couldn't see him anywhere. I felt someone's presence behind me and teleported quickly to the ground.

I smiled again and summoned the big fellah from last time. We both look up and his sword turned into a wip and he wiped it towards Fell, causing it to wrap around him. I lowered my hand once more and he landed really hard on the ground. I giggled and he took his wip back and it formed back into a huge sword.
My dear, that is a Gaster blaster he's using.
Oh ok. The gaster blaster came up and fired on my direction. I put my arm in front of me and so did the big guy with his shield. It protected me long enough as the Gaster blaster disappear. I placed my hand down and saw in front of me standing, Fell. He was huffing heavily. I asked crazily.

"Are you tired already? This is only the beginning!"

He growled once more and put his hand out and it made my soul blue. Oh ho ho! Now we're talking! The big fellah disappeared as he moved his hand to the right and my body followed. And into the other side, up and down. He repeatedly do the same process, hitting me into different sides.

Once I landed to the right, I move my hand towards his direction and made his soul purple. I raised my hand quickly and his body quickly and hardly hit the top of the underground. It made some crack and my heart turned back into it's normal color as Fell's body fall into the hard ground. I summoned a cage made out of fire and put him in. I walk up to him and smiled madly.

"Well well well, we caught a nasty little crap here. Whatcha gonna do now, fat guy? Can't even stand up."

He breaths heavily and he look up to me as I darkly said.

"I am GOD!"

I laughed wickedly as he just stared up at me tiredly and all bruised and wounded up. Ahahahaha! I made a dark sword with flames surrounding it and pointed it to him. I said.

"Are you gonna give up yet? Or do you still wanna play? If you're gonna give up, you have to be my slave and pay all the things that you have done to me. Buuuut, if you're not gonna give up, well, you're gonna regret it! So what do you say? Pal?"

I took my other hand out to him and waited for his decision. He reached for my hand that has nothing on it and took his defeat. I smiled and said.

"Good boy. But promise me something..."

I looked at him dead serious in his eye sockets.

"Promise me that you are gonna stay by my side and that you'll never hurt me. Ever. Emotionally and physically."

He nodded slightly and I smiled.

"Good. That's our deal then."

I looked at him dead serious once again and said darkly.

"Never. Break. It."

Fell gulped as I release him from the cage he was in. I hold his hand and pull him up gently to help him stand up. He looked up at me weakly as I smiled sweetly. It made his cheekbones tinted red. Then, he suddenly hug me. I looked at him confused. What the.... I smiled and hug him back. His hug got alittle tighter as I looked at him concerned. He suddenly cried as I hug him close to me. I sat down from my kneeling position and let him sit on my lap. He pulled away slightly and look at me with eyes full of tears. He whined.

"I-Im so s-sorry y/n! I-I didn't m-mean to do i-it!"

I hush him and said.

"Hey, hey, buddy it's ok. No need to worry too much."

I closed my eyes and healed him. I look at him again and smiled. I said.

"Please stop crying now. I don't want you to cry over that. Just calm down ok?"

He smiled as his golden tooth shine alittle. I gave him a little peck on his teeth and it made him a little happier. I giggled and cuddle him up in my arms as I lay on my back. He laugh as we continue to cuddle. Dad, are you still there?
Yes dear.
Kin, Ken are you still there?
Yup! Certainly.
Oh ok. I just want to say the I love the three of you.
That is very sweet darling. I love you too.
Me too! I love you too. Me three, I love you too.

I stop cuddling sans and hold both of his cheeks and kiss his forehead. I heard him say.

"score!"

Underneath his breath. I giggled and his cheeks turned red. I hug him once more and roll to the other side. I hug Fell and put my leg above him and so with my wings. He smiled and hugged me back as we both fell asleep.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Note: I take full responsibility for the drawing above. It was requested and im sorry if it looks terrible. Anyway, thank you guys so much for reading this book.
Is that the only thing you have to say?
Well, yeah. What do you expect?
I know what to say!
What is it Ken?
Pussy!!
What the fu-reak!!!
Watch your mouth author-chan.
I'm sorry.