Chapter 20: Friends again!

We arrived in snowdin and saw Uf papyrus and the original papyrus talking in the front lawn of papyrus's house. Uf papyrus was shouting something like.

"YOU WORTHLESS. PIECE OF SH*T! IT IS JUST A SIMPLE TASK AND YOU STILL COULDN'T DO IT?!?!? YOU ARE WEAKER THAN I THOUGHT YOU ARE."

Papyrus is in the verge (idk da spelling) of tears. I couldn't let this happen even though I started to hate papyrus. I ran towards Uf papyrus and tackle him, causing him to fall down. I sat on his chest and clutch my hand. I shouted.

"DON'T YOU TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT! HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG! STOP SHOUTING AT PEOPLE WHO HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!!! EVEN though.... I am starting to hate papyrus *snif*... I still couldn't get over to what he said last time..."

Tears started to roll down my cheeks. Papyrus smiled at the back. I raised my fist and punched Uf papyrus on the face. Even though it hurts, I still continued to punch Uf papyrus. I became weaker because of my tears. I couldn't stop crying and I stopped punching. I covered my face with my hands and whined.

"I wouldn't forgive you for this..."

I started to cry harder.

"You don't know that I still care about you and I never meant to hurt you but I have no choice...... You were the one who forced me to do this...."

Uf papyrus got shocked on what I said and carried me to his lap and sat up. He tried to touch me but slap it away.

"HUMAN I... I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU STILL CARE ABOUT ME. I'M SORRY... I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME BUT CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME SEE YOUR FACE?"

He holds my hands and carefully opens them. I got angry and almost shouted at him but didn't continued after I saw his face. He was slightly blushing and he was smilling at me. I got shocked at what I saw and tried smiled back while I'm crying. He pulls me in for a hug and I got shocked. I cried and hug him back. I clutched my fist behind him and hug him alittle tighter. He keeps on rubbing my head and keeps on saying.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

Afew minutes later of crying my heart out, I manage to calm myself down. I apologized.

"I'm sorry Uf papyrus. I didn't mea-"

Uf papyrus interrupted me.

"AH HUMAN, I AM THE WHO MUST APOLOGIZE, NOT YOU. EVERYTHING IS FINE NOW UNLESS YOU FORGIVE ME."

My face is a tomato because of crying to much and Uf papyrus's smile. I replied.

"Papyrus, I already forgive you in a long time. It just hurt me that you wanted to kill me."

I reached for Uf papyrus's head and pulled it down and kissed his forehead. He blushed and I giggled. I stood up and I helped him. I wanted to show them the fusion.

"Papyrus! I wanted to show you something!"

Uf papyrus and papyrus tilted their head as I ran towards Us papyrus and sans. I whispered to the both of them.

"Guys, we are gonna fuse ok?"

They smiled and Us papyrus whispered back.

"So both of you are friends again?"

I nodded and pulled them with me. We went to our positions and I asked.

"Are you guys ready?"

Us papyrus and sans nodded. I inhaled and started.

"Synchronize"

We started dancing and we went to the center together. I spun Us sans and put him into my arms. I lean back and again, Us Papyrus put his hand at my back and throw us in the air. We did the same thing when we first fused. Uf whispered.