Chapter 22: Staying in Grilby's for the night.

I knew I wouldn't fit on the chairs so I sat down on the floor. Papyrus came with 2 plates of spaghetti. One of them was a huge bowl. I think that's for me and Us papyrus. Papyrus sighed and gave me the huge bowl and sat down on one of the chairs on the dinning table. I demanded.

"Explain."

Papyrus got a little scared and nervous before he speak. He took some deeps breaths and started to talk. He asked sans a permission.

"SANS, CAN I TELL HER?"

Sans looked at me for awhile and covered his face with his arms. He answered.

"fine"

I grin devilishly. Papyrus started to explain.

"WELL HUMAN, AS YOU CAN SEE, uuhm.... SANS UUHH, HAVE FELLING FOR YOU. HE HATED SEEING YOU WITH OTHER GUYS. INCLUDING RIGHT NOW. YOU ARE WITH US PAPYRUS AND SANS IS TRYING NOT TO BE MAD AND GET JEALOUS. HE HURTS YOU BECAUSE HE WANTED YOU TO KNOW HOW DOES HE FEELS WHEN YOU ARE WITH OTHER GUYS. HE WASN'T LIKE THIS BEFORE BUT WHEN YOU CAME, HE CHANGED ALOT. DOES THAT MAKES SENSE?"

I was so shocked that I was frozen on that position. My grin changed into a poker face as I stayed still. Sans looked up to face me and he was.... blushing? Does he really like me that much? I smiled and replied.

"Yes, that was understandable. Very much but..."

You looked down on the floor and continued.

"Is that even true? I mean, are you just tricking me and making me look like a fool again? I really hated it when people lie to me just to make me look..... Dumb"

"everything is true [y/n]. i am not lying to you nor wanted you to look like a fool. i'm sorry that i hurt you before. i just couldn't help myself. i can't stand it when you are with other people and not me."

Sans was blushing madly as he said all of those things. I think I should give him a chance. He talks like it is all real. I shove all of the spaghetti into my mouth and and ate it. I raise my thumb at Papyrus and smiled. I stood up and and teleported myself at the back of sans and hugged him from behind. He got startled and look back at me. He smiled (just like always) and hold my arm. He started to cry and I hug him tighter. It seems like Us papyrus hates this. I whispered to sans.

"I want you to know that I am going to give you a chance and love you as much as I love everyone. Well, maybe alittle bit higher."

He stopped crying and said "i love you" under his breath. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

Us papyrus's pov (im sorry if i just used it now.):

What?! After I heards of all those thing coming out from sans mouth, I couldn't believe it. He really does like her. But why?! I thought he already has this stupid ass girl. I thought he was satisfied with her. I should have her. I must have y/n.

Back to the reader's pov:

Us papyrus pulled me outside, separating me and sans. I yelled.

"What the hell is that for?!"

He lets go of my arm and started to talk.

"Look [y/n], I don't know if you know this but sans already HAS a girlfriend, ok?"

"I knew that Pap..."

"So why stick around him? That makes him a two-timer now. I'm not being selfish here bu-"

I interrupted Us papyrus and exclaimed.

"You are being selfish Us pap! I don't know what happened to your... Old self but I really want you to go back to being yourself."