Chapter 18: Training for Revenge

I let go of Us sans and open the door and let Us papyrus in. I looked at him for awhile and quickly hugged him. He got confused and ask what's with me. I replied.

"Well, I wanted to say sorry for not believing you awhile ago. Even though I don't like you that much, I will still believe you but i'll keep my eyes on you."

He chuckled and hugged me back. I nuzzled (idk) my face on Us papyrus' chest. I looked at sans and I let him join the hug. He is so cute and adorable that I want to have him. I let go and said.

"Wait guys, I have to change my clothes. I don't feel the same with these bloods on my shirt."

They both nod but Us papyrus asked.

"BUT KID, WHERE ARE YOU GONNA GET SOME CLOTHES?"

I thought for awhile and looked at Undyne's ashes. An idea pop up my head. I gleefully said.

"I'll borrow Undyne's clothes."

I went to the couch and pick up the jar and ran to Undyne's bedroom. They both sat down in the couch and talked to each other.

I placed down the jar on the bed I went to Undyne's closet and found some clothes. I picked the the sleeveless black shirt, the blue jeans and the brown shoes that Undyne used to wear when she was still alive. The thought of Undyne makes me want to cry but I forced myself not to. I changed and looked at Undyne's closet once again and found a black, long sleeve vest but the body can only cover my chest. I wore it and looked at the mirror. I looked so badass! I pick up the jar again and hugged it tightly and whispered.

"Undyne, if you could hear me, I want you to know that I borrowed your clothes for awhile and I miss you so much. I hope your in a better place now."

I smiled and put it down on the bed once again and looked for gloves. I found a black gloves and wore it. Half of my fingers are seen but that will do. I carried the jar and ran out of Undyne's bedroom. I placed the jar somewhere safe and walk up to the couch where Us papyrus and sans are talking. I picked up the sword and said.

"Let's go? Or are you not ready yet? We can train for awhile if you want."

Both of them opened their mouth (or something) in amusement on how I look like. Us sans giggled and jumped to hug me. We span alittle and Us sans complimeted my outfit.

"You look so cool! Your cooler than cool! You're ice cold!"

I laughed to what Us sans said. I replied.

"Hahaha! That's so sweet!"

I stopped spinning and I put him down. Us papyrus stood up and hugged me from behind. He leans towards my ear and whispered.

"YOU LOOK AWSOME."

He stood up properly after saying those words. I looked at him and sweetly smiled. A tint of orange formed on his cheeckbones. I giggled as he looked away. So I asked them once again.

"Do you want to go now or train for awhile?"

Both of them shouted joyfully.

"Train for awhile!"
"Train! Choo-choo!"

I laughed as Us sans said that. We marched outside to train. And so we started training. I made a floating punching bag that stays at one place using my magic and and I let them have a boxing gloves, jumping rope and some water that I got inside the house. They started to train and I just sat under Undyne's house window. I smiled at them as they train themselves. Heh, they are very lucky that have someone great as me to be with them. Us papyrus asked why am I not training. I replied.