Chapter 12: Two more Papyrus?!?!

We laugh then I told them.

"Hey guys, i'm gonna change myself back normal ok? This form is not as comfortable as it is and I don't like the feeling on my private part. It feels wierd."

They looked at each other, looking like they all know what i'm talking. They all laugh slightly then nodded. I changed myself back to my normal self then hugged them again. I asked them.

"So what now?"

They stared at me for awhile then whispering to theirselves "i don't know." I did a facepalm then sighed. What are we suppose to do. Hm, are they hungry? I mean what does monster eat? Meh, heck if I know. I'm a lazy kid to be honest but i'm slightly responsible. I looked at each one of them then patted their skull for a few times. It's so smooth!

"Hey guys, are you hungry?" I shrug.

" yeah, kinda." Swaptale sans replied.

" slightly." Underfell sans said.

" maybe. hey can you cook something?" Error sans asked.

Well, I do know how to cook but not that well. I nodded in response. Underfell sans suggested.

" hey, can you cook me, erm, us a macaroni and cheese? I really like it."

Wow, they suggested the easiest meal to cook. But why this dish? I smiled then nodded again. I rush to the kitchen then started to find the ingredience. Luckily, papyrus has everything I needed. I started to make macaroni and cheese. All the different sans sat on each chairs in the dinning table, waiting for me to finish cooking. Are they really that hungry? I continue to cook, humming my favorite song. I started to whisper the song. All the sans looked at me.

"Running to another day
I wanna break away and take a leap
Pararap pararapapara"

I begin to sing a different song.

"Don't drop that thun thutanana hey,
Don't drop that thun thutanana."

I started to whisper the first song again. All the sans smirked then they joined singing with me.

" swimming to the milky way
i wanna break away and take a leap
pararap balabapapara
since were falling anyway
No moon to rise would be ok with me
everynight, everynight is alright"

A few minutes of singing, I finished the macaroni and cheese. I placed it on the table and went back to the kitchen to get some plates and spoon (its your choice. If you want it fork, go ahead). I sat on one of the chairs and they started to eat. Before they could eat they said.

"Bone appetit"

They smirked and started to eat. I smiled as I look at every single one of them. Heh, at least they like my cooking.... Not like my family... They don't even care on what I cook.... They just eat it right away not even saying "this is delicious" or "thank you". They just glare at me for no reason. Did I do anything wrong? Are they angry at me? What did I do? I kept asking myself random questions everytime they do that. I got the feeling that they don't want me there or is that it? They don't talk to me unless they would want me to do something. But everytime they talk to me they seems angry. I hope im not a disappointment to them.

I remember something when I was still in the village with my family. I was with a guy who has a crush on me. We were picking fruits in the farm. I kept on talking to him about how great to have him and stuff. But later when I was explaining how to harvest that fruit he shouted at me.

"I can't take this anymore!"

I was so confused what he was talking about. I asked him.

"What? What are you talking about?"

He looked at me with an angry expression on his face.

"I never liked you ok?! I was just forced by YOUR mother to like you. She paid me money just to pretend that I like you but I never do!!"

I was so shocked to what i have heard.

"W-what?" I said in a very shaky voice.

He clutched both his hands and shouted once more.

"I HATE YOU! I NEVER LIKED YOU! No one will ever like you! You are too ugly to be loved!"

I felt this feeling in my chest wherein it feels like my heart broke into a hundred , no, million pieces. Tears started to drop out of my eyes. I couldn't stop crying and said.

"*sob sob sob*...... If that's what y-you think about m-me,...... Then I think that you should.........GET LOST!!!!!!!!"

He got shocked and looked disgusted. He noticed a knife and picked it up. He clenched his hand into the knife and swung it on my face. It hit me and blood started to come out. I screamed of pain and looked at him. He was laughing and he just left me there, all alone....in the dark.

Swaptale sans noticed my smile turned into sadness. He looked at me with concern in his face. Tears started to run down my cheeks. Swaptale sans got shocked and looked very concern and worried.

I came back to my senses and noticed I was crying. I wiped it away as quickly as possible so that all the sans wouldn't notice. I touched the large scar that is hidden under my bangs. I sighed. I noticed that swaptale sans was looking at me with concern and worried expresion on his face. I faked a smile and tried not to cry. I hope ny family is happy now that im gone. I felt tears started to form in my eyes again. I wiped it away. Swaptale sans is still looking at me. Oh no, did he saw me cry? I whispered "im ok." He smilled worriedly and continued to eat. He still looked concerned.

A few minutes later, a portal started to open again. I ran in front of me and saw a tall skeleton figure walk out of it. It is wearing an orange jacket and he is wearing the same slippers as sans and he is smoking. Who is this. He looked at me and kneeles down. He asked.

"Sup. Have you seen anyone that has the same height as you and wearing a blue 'battle wear'?"

This guy must be talking about swaptale sans- oh wait. If swaptale sans is papyrus then this papyrus in front of me is sans! Omg this is so cool! I smilled and nodded. I pointed at swaptale sans and he looked at me. Swaptale sans made a huge smile on his face, erm, skull. He ran and hugged swaptale papyrus, causing them to fall down. He cuddled onto papyrus and giggled.

"Brother! You're here!"

Oh dang, swaptale sans look so cute and adorable. I wanna have him. Swaptale papyrus hugged him back. I smiled and another portal opened. A tall figure came out and he look....so cool! He is wearing all black and red and has a red scarf on his neck (whatever). His teeth is very sharp and he glared at me. He asked.

"Hey you, have you seen a small disappointment sans? He is wearing a black jacket and a red sweater inside."

I nodded and pointed at underfell sans. Underfell sans looked at me and got shocked. He ran and stood properly in front of underfell papyrus. They must be brothers. Underfell sans said.

"Master, why are you uumm here?"

The sweat buds from underfell sans's skull is still there. Underfell papyrus looked so disgusted and punched underfell sans. Underfell sans's skull is cracked and he looks like he is in pain right now. I ran towards underfell sans but underfell papyrus stopped me and carried me up. He said to me.

"Precious kids shouldn't join in an adult talk. Now don't interrupt us. It's none of you business."

He threw me to the ground and it hurt so bad. Ow, rude! I glared at him and he scolded underfell sans. My vision started to become blurry because I falldown with my head hitting the ground first. I shouted "STOP!" before I lost my concious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~°______°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: im sorry for not updating for quite too long. I had this new phone and I keep on forgetting to download wattpad. IM SORRY! Please forgive me! Please don't hate me!