Chapter 27: Memories disappeared

(I drew the picture above!)

Sans was pulling me back to the house. He said that I am in big trouble but why? I didn't do anything to him. He opened the front door and pulled me inside his room. The first thing I saw inside was a girl. She called out to sans.

"Hey babe. Who's that?"

Sans smiled and replied.

"Well it's just a friend of mine. Could you do me a favor?"

The girl nodded and sans continued to talk.

"Put your headphones on and listen to any rock n' roll song at the highest volume. I don't want you to hear anything we talked about."

The girl fell silent for awhile and nodded. She did what sans told her and went to the corner. She started to rock her head back and front violently. Oh my God wtf...? Sans throw me into the bed and I yelled.

"What the hell is your problem?!"

Sans frowned and said.

"why did you come back here? you were suppose to be in the waterfalls!"

"Niggah (im so sorry) how am I suppose to know?!"

Sans got angrier at the word 'niggah'. He moved closer to me and said.

"no one wants you here! you should die! you are just a piece of shit!"

My heart sank as I heard sans's words. So, heh, I d-don't belong here, huh? That is g-great! Sans continued to talk.

"I would choke you right now if someone isn't watchi-"

I cut sans in his words and yelled loudly while I throw my arms at my side.

"CHOKE ME THEN!!! I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE!!! I RATHER DIE THAN TO BE WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

The girl at the corner looked at me, looking so disgusted. It seems like she heard me. Sans growled and put both his bony hands on my neck and started to choke. I tried laugh and say something.

"Heh..... Ack! Is that what...y-you can do, you dickhead? Aack!!"

Sans tighten his grip on my neck and said nothing in response. My vision started to blur and I realise that I was smilling. Tears are starting stream down my cheeks as sans continued to choke me. As I tried to grasp for air, the door flung open and someone shouted.

"Sans! What are you doing?!"

Sans look behind him and let go. I grasp for air and hold my neck lightly. I coughed and someone came behind me and hugged me. I didn't hug back because I still don't know who it was. My eyes is starting to focus and be clear. I breath for a few times and looked who was hugging me. It was warm and I could tell the it is a boy. He is so warm like fire. Wait. I look up and saw Grilby looking fiercely at sans as he yelled.

"Sans, what the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Why is Grilby here? Sans yelled back.

"It's none of you business Grilby! Why are you even protecting her?! You said that you hated her!"

He what? I looked down at the bed and started to cry again but this time, it's sorrow. Grilby hugged me alittle tighter and replied.

"I know that I said that but you are overdoing it!"

So no one really cared about me huh? They continued to yell at each other for awhile as I keep on thinking about what if's. I can't take this anymore! I pushed Grilby away from me and rushed out of the room. Grilby yelled.