Chapter 19: (Nope! not spoiling! Find out for yourself)

They got shocked on what I just said. They both hold my hand and pleaded. I sighed and told them.

"If that's what you wanted, then we can try. But I am telling you that it is alittle bit hard when we are together as one."

They both smiled excitedly. We saw an large empty room that has no living creature or any noise. They ran there and I followed them. I started to explain the things they needed to do. They told me that they have done this before. They went to their places. I inhaled and ready myself.

"Synchronize."

A music started and we danced any dance we want. Papyrus is dancing lazily while sans is... So adorable!!! Even though it is embarrassing, we still did it. We went to the center and dance together. I spun sans by his hand and put him in my arms. I lean back as papyrus put his hand at my back to support me. I noticed that sans was blushing as I put him into my arms. Papyrus threw me in the air with sans in my arms. While we were in the air, I straightened my body but curved one of my leg. I straightened my arms and sans open his arms and raised one of his leg. He is so adorable. We started to fall but papyrus catched us and we fused. Light filled the room and it disappeared and glitters came out as we are done fusing. We are one now. Our body is like a human's. It is slim. Not that fat, not that thin. Perfect. We have 6 arms but it is skeletons with gloves. We are wearing a black vest that has 6 sleeves and it is filled with spikes. It can't harm us. We got taller, about 6 more feet taller than papyrus but we are not giants. We are wearing a half blue half dark orange pants. We are also wearing a dark brown boots. The head is just normal with my original hairstyle. My eyes are different from each other. I have... 6 eyes. One is like mine, one is like papyrus', and the other one is just like sans. On sans's eyes, his eye still has this blue circles with a star on the center. Still looks adorable. Papyrus and sans's eyes are not fully open. They will just open if they will speak. I made a shade that can cover our 6 eyes. I only have one mouth but it is like papyrus and sans's. There is a line just the same as papyrus's. My lips are also there but there is just lines. I am slightly smilling. And our voices changed. It has a mixture of sans's, papyrus's, and my voice. I asked them.

"So guys, do want to stay like this while we fight them?"

Papyrus replied.

"Nah, I rather fight them with my own hands."

Sans replied.

"Me too. I'm not used to being like this."

I nodded my head in agreement. And said.

"Let's unfuse. We are too tall to fit on the doors."

We laughed and unfused. Light fills the room once again and we are back to our normal selves. After we unfuse, our position is like: papyrus is hugging me as I was leaning my head into his chest while I am hugging sans in my arms. We were closing our eyes as the light disappeare.

We opened our eyes and looked at each other. We laughed and hugged each other tightly. It was a success! We fused for the first time! I let go of papyrus and placed sans down and jumped up and down.

"Oh my God! I can't believe we really did it! I'm so happy! Though..." My expression drop. "This is the first time I fused with someone successfully."

Papyrus walk up to me and hold my chin. He raised my face and said.

"Y/n, we know how that does that feel. We has experienced that once and it felt wrong. We were... unstable. Me and sans were fighting that time. Sans pushed me as hard as he can that made me fall. But I pulled sans down with me and we accidentally fused. We had 4 legs and that we kept on shouting. We looked like a horse that has another body standing. We were very noisy and just kept on fighting. It felt horrible when I was one with sans as he tried to hurt me. He keeps on slapping me on the face and I couldn't do anything. I just stayed there, letting sans hurt me. He was also hurting me inside. We unfused and he ran to his room. He was crying and he just left me there on the floor. My skull cracked because he accidentally punch my eyesocket without noticing. It really felt bad. But remember kid, you're never alone."

I smiled and he kissed me. He only peck me on my lips. I looked at sans and he walked towards me and hugged me tightly. He is trying not to remember what happened last time. He regret hurting papyrus last time.

"I didn't ment to hurt papyrus, I swear! I was just really mad at him that's all..."

Sans started crying and he hold me tighter in his arms. I comforted him and carried him up. We started to continue walking to snowdin. It took sans some time to stop crying. I was rubbing his back the whole time. We were almost to snowdin then papyrus asked.

"ARE YOU READY KID? WE CAN GO BACK IF YOU ARE NOT READY YET."

I nodded and replied with hope.

"Im ready papyrus. I was born ready."

He chuckled and patted my head. It's seriously cold today. I asked sans.

"Sans, are ok now? We are almost in snowdin."

Sans suddenly looks at me. His face was full of joy and hope and replied.

"Yes human! I am ready!"

I smiled at him and kissed his forehead. I saw papyrus looked jealous for awhile. I giggled and called papyrus. He leans and said.

"Need anythi-"

I interrupted him by kissing his forehead. He blushed slightly and kissed me on my forehead. I smiled at him and sans as we walk to snowdin, blushin. I'm SO ready to kick their asses. There is not turning back now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'μ'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note!!!!!!: wazup guys! I made another one because I really wanted to write the fusion thingy! I got really hype writting the fusion. I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks!