Chapter 35: Everything might change

I woke up from my deep slumber and noticed that the house was still silent. I wiped the sleepiness away and looked at the clock. It is still 4 in the morning. Jesus why do I keep on waking up so early?! Until suddenly, I heard someone crying. It is still dark though. I stood up and went to the direction where the crying voice is coming from. I opened Sans' room and there sat Swap crying. Sans and Fell are wearing headphones and listening to music to know. I went inside and closed the door behind me. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his cheek. I whispered.

"What's wrong? Did you get a nightmare?"

He nodded and and I hugged him for comfort. I whispered to him.

"Do you want to sleep with me on the couch?"

I still don't feel anything though. He slightly nodded and I carried him to the couch, still crying. I laid him down on the couch next to me and rub his back. He was clutching his hands into my shirt, just like last time and cried beside me. After a few minutes, he went silent and i'm guessing he went back to sleep. I sighed and pulled him closer. His head is resting on my arm and he is sleeping peacefully. Ok how am I suppose to stand up if he is resting his head on my arm?!? I groan quietly and waited until he woke up.

TEM skip!

It is already 8 and Paps went outside his room and found Swap on my arms. I stared at him blankly and so did he. I look away from Paps and fixed my eyes on Swap. I shook him abit and he slowly opened his eyesockets. He looks up at me and blush. I look at him straight in his blue circle with a drak blue stars in the middle eyes. I remove my wings off of him so that he can sit down. He sat down, cheeks tinted blue. I remember that I drop his tacos on the floor. Swap look in front of him and saw his made tacos from yesterday. Paps is still looking at me- wait no, he is glaring at me now. Meh, hell if I care. Swap looked at me and saw his expression. He is at the verge of tear. I rolled to my other side, facing my back to them. I heard Swap whined.

"y-y/n, why did you do that? I thought we were friends."

"Yeah. We were friends Swap. We used to be but now, I don't think so."

"but why? what did I do?"

I went silent, not answering his question. I sighed and answered.

"Isn't it obvious?"

Paps run up to me and violently rolled me to my other side and carried me up by my shirt. He was glaring at me but I just stared back, blank expression. He shouted.

"WHAT THE HECK Y/N?!?! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!"

"My problem is you and the others. You guys ær€ hœrrîb£€."

Sh*t. Please not now. Fuck it! I've had enough! My eyesballs turned black and my wings changed color. I kicked Paps on his stomach and it made him land on his skelebutt (lmao idk). I shouted.

"Whæt ï$ ŶŒUR prœb£€m?!?!? It's you who have a problem!! I had enough of your sh*t! I don't even know why are you doing this!"

Then my eyes turned red and so did my wings. Im at the verge of tears.

"I thought you changed..... But no, you didn't."

Then everyone rush out of their rooms and Papyrus yelled.

"WHAT HAPPENED? WE HEARD SOMEONE SHOUTING!"

I looked at them and a tear slept out. I started to cry and Sans asked.

"y-y/n? Are.... you ok?"

All of them looked so concerned but I won't let it happen again. Well then, I'll take over from here. No you aren't. Let her do this. Ugh fine! But if this bull crap happens again, im taking over.

I ran out of the house and sprinted to God knows where. I sprinted until I got tired. I found myself lost on a snow storm. I kept on walking, not wanting to stop crying. I thought dad said if I got hurt by my feelings, I would die but how come it's not happening? I kept on walking and walking. I'm seriously freezing right now. How come I don't feel anything last time but now I do? I kept on asking questions to myself until the snowstorm finally stopped. This place.... I don't know where am I. I heard someone yelled somewhere and it sounded familiar.

"WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

It's Big daddy. I found a forest near to my location and sprinted towards it. I hope I don't leave some footprints. I keep sprinting deep into the forest until I found a spot where it have some big space in the middle.

I sat in the middle and found a stick nearby. I started to write something on the snow beside me.

Now I am hurt

From the words you blurt

They dig in my heart

Making new scars

That will ache with each beat

As long as it last

I curled myself into a ball and cried my heart out. I think I should change the way I am, the way I act... The way I feel. I will keep on being hurt if I don't change, right? Damn it, what's the point? People will just hurt you over and over again to be satisfied. What's the point of all this? What's the point of living? When everything will be torn apart. Everything will just end miserably if you keep being like this.

Everything is so silent around me. I look up and saw darkness everywhere. I lowered my head once again and fell into my slumber. I hope that everything will change after I wake up tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello! I dont have anything to say but I hope that you can forgive me because I haven't been updating for along period out of clean time. Lmao im so sorry!