Chapter 16: (idk what to put on my title)

Undyne smiled as she heard my question. She gleefully replied.

"Ofcourse! Why are you asking?"

I gulp and and started to explain everything that papyrus has done to hurt me. Undyne looked at me. She was so shocked and couldn't believe that papyrus would do that. She cleared her throat and told me.

"Punk, I don't know what are you talking about but papyrus would never do that to anyone. He is sweet,innocent, and caring if it comes to being friends. He would never do that."

I was paralyzed when Undyne said the word "Innocent" to describe Papyrus. I don't think those are the right words. I feel like they are partners or something. Undyne added.

"And we will be having our cooking lessons starting...."

Undyne stopped and and looked at the watch on the wall, waiting to be exactly 3:00. The long arrow hit the twelve and the short arrow is at 3. Undyne continued.

"NOW!"

She puts the towel down as the doorbell rang. She rush out of the room and slam the door shut. Wow, she is very hyper.

I just noticed that Undyne took out the thread out off my lips. I can speak now and I can feel the air smashing on my teeth. It give me chills.

I heard Papyrus and Undyne's voice from the living. I know that eavesdropping is bad but I can't help it. I heard Undyne asked Papyrus.

"Hey Papyrus, have you ever hurt somebody lately?"

Papyrus voice sound so nervous like he was saying in his mind "Why did she ask this question suddenly? Did she know the truth about me hurting [y/n]?" or something like that. He replied.

"N-NO UNDYNE. I HAVEN'T HURT ANYONE LATELY. I NEVER DID..."

Undyne quickly stood up and point at Papyrus and shouted.

"That's why I can't let you join the Royal Guards! You are too fragile to be one! Ngnaaaaaaaaaaa!" (lol i forgot what she keep on saying. Forgive me.)

Papyrus got scared and replied back.

"U-UNDYNE! I DID HURT SOMEONE. HER NAME WAS [Y/N]! AND I HAVE NO REGRETS ON HURTING HER!"

Undyne got the truth and looked like she just said in her mind "Yes! I hit the jackpot.". Undyne laughed and said.

"Good. I'm glad that you are telling that to me. In fact, I have a guest and she is really excited to meet you. She is in my bedroom, taking a nap. Let me wake her up for you. Stay here."

I heard Undyne's footsteps came closer and she opened the door. She closed it and went to me and whispered.

"So, did you heard everything? He didn't have regrets on hurting you. So I want to give him a little surprise. Let's go?"

I took a deep breath and nodded. I got up and looked for my handkerchief and Undyne suddenly said.

"Oh and if you're looking for you handkerchief, it's in the laundry. I washed for ya."

Oh no. How am I suppose to cover my mouth and the hole on my cheecks?! She sighed then whispered to me.

"It's fine if you don't cover your mouth. Let him see what he made you to do. Let him look at the guilt he has given to you. Let him realize."

I was so inspired on what Undyne said. I nodded and followed Undyne outside. She make an introduction before I go out of the room. Papyrus got shocked that I am here. He asked nervously.

"UUMM.....H-H-HELLO [Y-Y/N]. H-H-HOW ARE YOU D-D-DOING? ARE Y-Y-Y-YOU O-O-O-OKAY?"

I smiled and tug Undyne's sleeveless shirt and she asked.

"Hm? What's up punk? You want to say something?"

I nodded and whispered something to Undyne. He asked.

"Are you sure about this? It , ya know, won't hurt my house?"

I nodded and smiled. She smiled and gave me permission to do it. I giggled and stared back to Papyrus. I glared at him and lit my left eye red and my other eye black. It made a fire and I started to make the chair Papyrus is sitting on float. He hold on tightly on the sides and looked so scared. I changed the pitch and the sound of my voice into a high pitch demonic voice and said to him.

"Hi papyrus! Oh I'm fine! After you ask error sans to choke the life out of me, i'm perfectly FINE! Were you happy that I suffered? You really want me DEAD,don't ya?"

I giggled and started to move the chair around the room. Papyrus kept on screaming while the chair move around the room. Undyne put her hand on my shoulder and I looked at her. She whispered "you can stop now.". I sighed and put Papyrus down. Papyrus is so dizzy he can't even stand up. I giggled and went up to him. I glared at him and whispered with the same voice.

"Are you happy NOW?"

I grin at him and walk up to the couch. I got my phone out and put the headphones. I put the headphones to my ears and started to listen to some music. I calm down and played some games. Undyne started the cooking lessons with Papyrus. I just sat there and mind my own business.

I didn't realize that it is already 7 o' clock on the evening. I sighed and stopped playing. I paused the music and took out my headphones. I put my phone and my headphones on my pocket and looked at them. They finished their cooking lessons and Papyrus bid goodbye to Undyne. He walk to the door. While walking he glared at me and exited the house. Dang, what's his problem? Does he really hate me that much? Geez. I walk up to Undyne and asked.

"So how was the lesson? Is it fun?"

She laughed and replied.

"It was the worst! It is always bad! But Papyrus did a great job. He improved a little."

Heh. For me, he is always doing bad things. Always.

~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note:I hope you guys enjoyed this episode! Do you guys think that I should do a lemon on the next chapter? Let me know on the comments section! Thank you!