Chapter 34: Loveless

Once we got near to the house, I heard someone yelling from the inside. I was guessing it is Big daddy. I stopped at my path and listened carefully. Fell looked at me and I just concentrated.

(there will be swearing. Please don't read them if you dont want to. This is a warning.)

"WHERE THE FUCK IS UF SANS?! WE HAVE A BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO AND WE ARE FUCKING LATE!!! I AM GUESSING THAT HE IS WITH Y/N. THAT MOTHERFUCKER!! SHE IS A FUCKING WHORE FOR TAKING UF SANS SOMEWHERE!!!! WHEN SHE COMES BACK, I WILL FUCKING KILL HER!! THAT LITTLE FUCKING BRAT!! SHE IS A FUCKING USELESS LITTLE SHIT!! HOLY SHIT I WANT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER!! WHO THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?! NO ONE EVEN LOVED HER!! NONE OF US LOVED HER!!"

N-no one likes me? Fell heard those words aswell so he looked at me. I am at the verge of tears and I am trying to keep calm. But alas, the tears roll down my cheeks. I let go of Fell's hand as the door swung open. Papyrus, Big daddy and Paps went outside and saw the both of us. I lowered my head to hide my crying face. The three of them got shocked. Papyrus asked.

"HUMAN, YOU HEARD EVERYTHING...DIDN'T YOU?"

I nodded slightly and looked up. My tears were non-stop. I asked them.

"Everything w-was true, wasn't i-it?"

The three of them was scared to what might happen to me. They nodded slightly. I whined.

"Y-you don't even know that I cared for each and one of you. I loved everyone but you, you didn't."

The rest of them go out and they looked at me, worried. I ran to the direction behind me and Fell shouted.

"Y/n! i'm sorry!"

"I dont care!!"

I kept running until i'm out of their sight. I called dad and he picked up.

"D-dad."

"My dear, what's wrong?"

"D-dad. They don't care about me. They s-said that they h-hate me. They were pretending d-dad but I loved them all from the bottom of my heart... D-dad, a-am I going to d-die?"

Dad went silent for awhile and told me to go to the lab. I teleported myself to the lab and dad rush towards me and gave me a hug. I hug him tighter and he told me that he will do another experiment on me. I nodded slightly and tried to calm down. Dad lead me to the same room last time and I laid down on the bed. The experiment started.

Let's do a time skip

Many hours has past, the experiment ended and was complete. Dad explained what was the experiment for.

"I did this experiment because I don't want you to get hurt anymore. I made you feelingless. This made you feel nothing on the Papyrus' family and everyone else except for me. But you will still be living with them."

I feel kinda different now. I hug dad and bid my goodbye. I waved at dad and he did aswell. I teleported myself in front of Papyrus' house. I took my phone out and check what is the time. It is 1 on the morning. The storm was very heavy and it is blowing brutally. I walked inside and sat on the couch everyone is asleep. I don't feel anything when I walked inside this house. I just sat there, staring forward without moving an inch. The wall clock strike 7 and Papyrus wakes up first. I was still looking forward as he greeted me good morning. I didn't reply to him. He sighed and went to the kitchen. I stayed silent and they all wake up. They did the same as Papyrus. They greet me but I didn't greet them back. It is already breakfast time and Sans shouted from the dinning room.

"It's breakfast!!!"

I still didn't move an inch as they all went to the dinning table. Sans said to me.

"hey y/n, it's breakfast. you should eat now, with us."

I lean back to the couch, not minding his statement. Sans repeated himself.

"hey y/n, i said it's already breakfast. c'mere and eat."

I just sat there, still not listening to him. Swap looked at me and said.

"Y/n! You have to eat! Breakfast is an important meal of the day!"

I replied coldly.

"I'm not hungry."

I put my phone out and connected my earphones and wear them and listened to a rock n' roll song.

Hours has past and it is already lunch time. Papyrus cooked the meal and they all went to the dinning table again.

Fell called me from the dinning room.

"Y/n! Eat now!"

I said blankly.

"Im not hungry."

He just looked away from me and eat. I am still sitting on the same position. And hours has past again and dinner has reached. Papyrus was still the one who cooked and all of them eat. Paps lazily called me.

"Y/n, let's eat dinner since you didn't eat breakfast nor lunch. You must be hungry now."

I replied coldly, again.

"Im not hungry."

I sat there until they all finished eating they all went inside their rooms and sleep.

Time skip again please

It has been 4 months since I ate. Im still not hungry. It was lunch time and Swap came and sat beside me. He asked.

"Y/n, you haven't ate in 4 months now. You have to eat now."

I shook my head and replied with a blank expression.

"Im not hungry."

"Oh c'mon y/n."

I shook my head once more but did not say a thing. Swap stood up and went to the kitchen. I remain there and sat quietly. He came back after 5 minutes and sat down beside me with a plate of tacos on his hands. Ugh, I have never tasted tacos before and I'm sure they taste bad. Swap spoke as he holds a taco in front of my mouth.

"y/n, say aaahhhh!"

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and kept my mouth shut. Swap pouted and placed the taco back to the plate and said.

"y/n, please eat. I don't want you to starve."

"Why do you even care?"

Swap stared at me silently and there is a hint of sadness on his eyes. He stood up and placed the tacos beside me. He said.

"Well, if you ever want to eat, I will leave the tacos here ok? Just, don't hesitate to eat it alright?"

I stayed there silently and he went upstairs and into his room. I sighed and raise the plate infront of me as I stand up. I made the plate upside-down and it made the tacos fall on the hard ground. I placed the plate beside the fallen, disordered tacos. I sat back down on the couch and close my eyes. I rather live like this... Without feeling anything. I started to fall into my slumber.

😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
Notah ma bros!:
Ey wassup guys. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter.... If you are asking why I keep on repeating this statement because I have nothing else to say. So if some if you may not know, im going to make a bad ending. Kay? Good. Cya 'till the end!