Chapter 13: What?

I woke up and found myself in a race car kind of bed. How did I get here? I felt someone's breath on the back of my neck. I turned around slowly and saw Papyrus sleeping. But how? How did I get here? I stared at papyrus for awhile then suddenly he spoke and said in a very calm and soft voice.

"YOU DO KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN AWAKE THIS WHOLE TIME, RIGHT?"

I was paralized at that position and couldn't stop staring at him. No way. He suddenly put his arm around my waist and pulled me in for a hug. I blushed slightly and stayed silent for awhile. I smiled and hugged him back. I snuggled into his chest and giggle. I heard some voices coming from downstairs. Oh no, did they just.....curse? I looked at papyrus and saw his expression. He doesn't seem to like what he just heard. He stood up, pulling me with him. We went out and a bone almost hit papyrus's face. Oh no, papyrus is angry. Oh no oh no oh no. I gotta stop this. Uf (underfell) papyrus and error sans is fighting. The original sans is fighting with Us (underswap) papyrus. Oohh..... Us sans is crying, trying to make them both stop. I got pissed at what I see. There are bones everywhere and papyrus is trying to calm his self. I facepalmed and shouted as loud as I can.

"STOP IT!! JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!"

All of them looked at me and seems to be angry that I interrupted them on their fight. I didn't care so I just said trying not to be angry.

"Ok, do anybody care to explai-"

I was interrupted by a bone that hit my stomach. Ow. I looked down and saw blood dripping of my stomach and I started to drool blood. I got really angry and transformed into my dark side. But this time, my formation is much different and my power is stronger than ever. I teleported downstairs and started to attack each one of them, except for Us sans. Too innocent to be hurt.

I hit each one of them one by one as I dodge their attacks. Us sans started to cry more and I feel so terrible. I walk up to Us sans and kneeled down and put my right hand to his right shoulder. He look up and saw me. So cute. I hugged Us sans and he hugged me back. He cried into my shoulder and squeeze me tighter. I tried to calm him down by rubbing his back and telling him that everything is ok. I let go and put my hand in to his cheek. I smiled weakly and wiped his tears away. He calmed down and stopped crying. We both smilled at each other until suddenly, a bone struck me from behind. Us sans got shocked and started to cry a little.

I said im ok but the bone continuously hit me from behind. One bone is coming out of my forehead. And tons on my body and there are some in my legs and shoulders. I feel so weak. Help me. Blood started to run out of my mouth, nose and eyes. I faked a smile at Us sans and told him that im ok. Tons of blood are coming out of my body and formed a puddle of blood on the floor. I almost lost my concious but I forced myself not to. I turned around to look at each one of them then smiled. Papyrus looks worried yet angry at the same time. I smiled weakly and papyrus said.

"I THINK EVERYONE NEEDS A REST......... FROM Y/N."

What? What did I do? I trembled and said in a very weak voice.

"W-w-what? What did I-I-I do?"

"YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF EVERY DESTRUCTION IN SNOWDIN. YOU WERE ALWAYS THE ONE THAT KEEPS ON DESTROYING SOME HOUSES IN HERE. YOU ALMOST DESTROY GRILBY'S JUST BECAUSE OF A SINGLE FRIES. I JUST HAVE THE FEELING THAT................ YOU DON'T BELONG HERE, WITH US." Papyrus explained

I trembled even more and got hurt to what papyrus said. I said.

"Heh. Fine if that's what you think, then I should be going now..."

I tried to stand up and kept my balance. I gave Papyrus one last look before I leave them.... Forever. Stumbled out of the house but Us sans stopped me by pulling my hand.