Chapter 21: Is he really serious?

I woke up and heard tons noises coming from outside the room. I sat up straight and wipe my eyes. As I wipe my eyes, the wall broke and Grilby was sent flying towards me. My eyes was shot open as I saw Grilby flying towards me. I quickly catch him. I ran and laid him down on the couch. I looked at Grilby who was out of breath. I looked at where he came from and saw sans's gaster blaster. He....he did this?! Why?!? I asked Grilby as quick as possible.

"M-mr. Grilby, what happened? Why were you sent flying?! Please tell me!"

I was so worried about Grilby that I didn't realize I am trembling. I was holding Grilby's hand as I asked that question. Grilby hold my hand with his other hand and weakly replied.

"Ugh, it was san. I wouldn't tell where you were so he got angry and he started to hurt me. I didn't want to fight back but he left me no choice. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to finish this."

Grilby tried to stand up but I laid him back down. I replied worriedly.

"N-no! You stay here. I will talk to him. I will try to make him stop. Please, stay here for awhile and rest yourself for awhile. I will return the kindness you have always gave to me."

I let go and stood up. I walk towards the wall that has been broken open. Grilby reached for my hand and said.

"Please, don't do this [y/n]. He is going to hurt you."

I turn around and put Grilby's hand down on his chest. I smiled and whispered.

"I'm gonna be fine mr. Grilby. Don't worry. I'll be fine. Now you rest here."

Grilby put his hand on my cheeks and it felt really warm. I hold it back and smiled at him. He took it back as I stood up and started to walk back towards the hole. I shouted.

"Hey sans! Are you looking for me?!"

He looked at me angrily and growled.

"There you are you little twit! I have been looking for you! Where did you GO?"

I glared at him and ignored his question.

"Why did you hurt Grilby? Why?!? He didn't do anything wrong to you!"

He replied with a grin on his face.

"Well, he won't tell me the truth so I FORCE him to tell me. And now, the restaurant is nearly broken."

he thought for awhile and smiled widely. He said deviously.

"Oh wait! I have a surprise for you~"

I still looked at him with an angry face and tilt my head to the side alittle. I didn't realize that he has sent some few bones flying towards me. I looked up alittle and teleported above him. He shouted.

"Come out come out where ever you are!!"

I land on his back and he sent more bones flying towards me again. I dodged it and he almost got hit. I ran outside and saw Us papyrus building a Us sans snowman by his own. I ran towards him and shouted his name. He looked at my direction and he smiled. His smile turned into a worried one when he saw some bones charged towards me as I dodged it. I shouted once again.

"Fuse!!"

You-you don't judge me alright?! I love fusing so much. Us papyrus nodded his head and he started to dance his "lazy dance" again. I formed a dance while dodging sans' attacks. Us papyrus opened his arms and I ran towards him. I jumped towards him and we fused. My body feels like I wanted to lay down. We are 7 inches from sans and we looked down at him. I said comfortably.

"It feels really great to fuse with someone again."

Sans looked horrified as he looked at us. I laughed and carried him into the air. I let him float in the air and I caged him again with my dark side. I have four eyes and arms by the way. 2 of my arms are in my dark orange jacket. I sent mini fireballs flying towards sans and it hit him. Us papyrus asked.