CHAPTER 43: The First Gift.

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

The next afternoon, the courier service personnel were knocking on the door

"Is Wu Suowei home?"

Wu Suowei got up and headed to the door.

"These are your packages, please receive and sign it."

Wu Suowei took the packages and looked at it skeptically. Sure enough, his name was jotted down on the packages and even the address was there. Then he lowered his head and took a look. There were five or six large boxes that even he could fit into those boxes. Strange, he did not shop online and no one gave him a prior notice about the packages!

After he signed and received the packages, Jiang XiaoShuai came and helped to open the packages.

The first box was opened and Wu Suowei was shocked instantaneously.

The box was full of underwears with various colors and designs. It was as if it was sent from a wholesale market. At least there were hundreds of it. Jiang XiaoShuai looked at the box, all were branded, and the price of the underwear was expensive than Wu Suowei's value.

The second box contained clothes and shoes, apparel for the whole year round, and the third box was composed of bedding, quilts, blankets, bed sheets, and pillows. There were varieties of snacks in the fourth box, impressive snacks which all of it were imported foods that Wu Suowei had never try...

Finished unboxing, Wu Suowei didn't even need to think about it as he already knew who delivered those boxes.

Jiang XiaoShuai raised an eyebrow and looked at Wu Suowei, suddenly he wanted to tease him.

"Say, your ex-girlfriend is not this thoughtful, right?"

Wu Suowei was really ashamed. Yue Yue had only sent him an article of clothing, the one that her brother could not wear and she was too lazy to return it hence she gave it to him. The first proper gifts he received in his lifetime turned out to be from his love rival...

There was an unspeakable feeling in his heart.