CHAPTER 108: Ultimatum.

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

Editor: Chen Yi Jun

The next few days, Wu Suowei was anxious like an ant in a pan whenever he think about the scene in the bathroom. He felt ashamed to look at Jiang Xiao Shuai, not only he didn't return to the clinic during his spare time, he even took a detour when he went to inspect the installation building.

After five days another weekend came, Jiang Xiao Shuai finally dragged his legs to visit his apprentice after making many inquiries to ensure that Chi Cheng wouldn't appear at the disciple, and Wu Suowei couldn't hide anymore.

The whole morning, Wu Suowei couldn't even make it out to the office, he had been lectured by master.

"I say, what are you trying to do? You didn't even say anything when you suddenly changed your mind! How nice, I foolishly rushed into the bathroom, and saw such unsightly scene!"

Wu Suowei looked sullen and didn't utter a word.

Jiang Xiao Shuai restlessly paced around in the room, and then stopped in front of Wu Suowei after a few rounds.

"Plus, after everything happen, you didn't pick up my calls, didn't reply my text messages, you also fucking set me to invisible in [1] QQ, did you forget I have your password and can log in into your account?"

[T/N: [1] QQ is Chinese chatting platform. By setting invisible on someone, that person won't be able to see you when you are online.]

Wu Suowei almost buried his head in the ground.

Jiang Xiao Shuai was furious, he was also restless for the past few days, hid in the clinic like a cat all day long as he waited for Chi Cheng to come with a revenge. At the end, trembled in fright and suffered for the past few days, unexpectedly nothing had happened and fell sick because of his fright.

Wu Suowei finally speak after being silent for a while.

"I am ashamed to see you!"

Jiang Xiao Shuai slammed his fist into his palm, "what do you mean by ashamed to see me? It's good that you're with him! I'm so happy that it isn't too late! With our close relationship as master and disciple, does it matter than I saw him helping you to pee? I won't even blush even if you two [2] do it in front of my face!" He blushed at the end of his speech.

[T/N: [2] more like ejaculate so not sure if having sex or just helping one another so let's just use 'do it' and be ambiguous about it lol.]

Wu Suowei propped his head with his hand, looking like he was in pain.

"The point is, we're not together."

Jiang Xiao Shuai's expression suddenly changed, and he was staring at Wu Suowei with his bloodshot eyes, "Not together? I say...Are you kidding me? Break up in just a few days? Did I ruin my pure eyes for nothing? Getting so work up and finally didn't even get anything?"