CHAPTER 55: A Series of Frights.

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

Proofreader: Soe

Chi Cheng put out the cigarette butt, snaked his hands around Wu Suowei's neck, and fiercely pulled his body to the side

Chi Cheng put out the cigarette butt, snaked his hands around Wu Suowei's neck, and fiercely pulled his body to the side. The big hand moved along Wu Suowei's shoulders, and all the way down towards the edge of his pajamas pants. Chi Cheng's eyes were fixed down on Wu Suowei.

"Let me look at yours as well?"

The hair on Wu Suowei's neck stood up upon hearing Chi Cheng's words, and he reflexively pushed Chi Cheng's hand away.

What has this become? This definitely can't happen!

Chi Cheng did not exert any force on his hand, yet he did not loosen his grip either. While refusing to budge, he gritted his teeth and asked, "Why can't I see it?"

The veins around Wu Suowei's neck popped out, and he forced himself to babble nonsense: "Mine is too small. I'm embarrassed to show it because it's shoddy compared to yours."

Chi Cheng mocked, "I remember how big your balls were when erected", and moved his hand downward by a few inches.

"You remembered it wrongly!" A layer of sweat began to form on Wu Suowei's forehead, "...I'm not well developed." Once again, Chi Cheng gritted his teeth and pushed his hand lower.

"Stroke it often, stroking can make it grows two times bigger." Again, his hand moved lower.

Wu Suowei gaped his mouth open to grasp for air, his face turning red. Chi Cheng still had not touched him, yet it felt like his hand was already fondling him. He tried to shove Chi Cheng once again, but he didn't budge. Chi Cheng, with nails that felt like a knife, snaked his hand around Wu Suowei's jewel, scraping it.

After that, he didn't allow any defiance and slowly moved downward.

Wu Suowei was at a dead end. Using his final trick as the last resort, the big forehead ruthlessly struck Chi Cheng's collarbone. This skill could not be taken lightly as it seriously bore honest results. It jolted a numbing pain across Chi Cheng's chest, and elicited redness in Wu Suowei's eyes.

He tried to run away and escaped to the corner of the bed. He was panting heavily and beads of sweat rolled down from his forehead.

Chi Cheng felt a weird sensation in his heart when he saw Wu Suowei resisting his advancement. This was the first time he had encountered such situation and he liked the unexpected reaction. Remembering back Wu Suowei's reaction when they first held hands, he thought this reaction was reasonable.

Chi Cheng extended his hand towards Wu Suowei's face, but the latter evaded his touch. Chi Cheng turned Wu Suowei towards him. He firmly wiped the sweat off Wu Suowei's forehead, but the latter ended up sweating profusely due to the touch.