CHAPTER 47: The Sky Is Really Blue Today!

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

While waiting for Chi Cheng, there was a beautiful woman standing nearby and was staring at Wu Suowei

While waiting for Chi Cheng, there was a beautiful woman standing nearby and was staring at Wu Suowei. She lingered for a long time and finally she mustered the courage to walk over and she asked nervously: "Handsome, can I have your number?"

Just then, Wu Suowei saw Chi Cheng's car pulled over.

"Sorry." He smiled gently.

The beauty walked away dejectedly. Wu Suowei looked at her back view and let out a sigh.

That ass is so perky, what a pity...

Chi Cheng got out from the car, his eyes were fixed on Wu Suowei's body. The clothes he wore showcased all the good qualities. Broad shoulder, narrow waist, perky ass, long legs...

Hence, once they're close, the first thing Chi Cheng said: "Dressing like this..."

Those few words made Wu Suowei couldn't breathe.

Like this? Like what? You are praising me or insulting me? Looking at the teasing eyes and listened to the mocking tone, it looked like things were going to be bad...

After thinking for a while, Wu Suowei's mind was in a chaotic state. All the knowledge he had prepared beforehand was useless.

Thus, the two of them walked in silence for half an hour.

Wu Suowei stole a look at Chi Cheng, Calm gaze, indifferent eyes, and I could not help but to clench my teeth in my mind. Ah, you are really calm! I do not know what to say, you will squeak out soon!

Chi Cheng intentionally did not open his mouth. He knew what's in Wu Suowei's little mind. He just wanted to see his determination, whether he had done enough preparations, since he dared to meet him at the place where oldies take a stroll.

The two men walked around the park as if they were security patrols.

Finally, Wu Suowei got tired and sat down on a large rock.

Chi Cheng sat next to him.