CHAPTER 79: Tactical Adjustment.

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh.

For the past few days, it was the peak time for female snakes to lay egg

For the past few days, it was the peak time for female snakes to lay egg. Wu Suowei was extremely busy. Previously, there was a young worker who kept an eye on the snakes and Wu Suowei was responsible in dealing with customers. As of now, both of them took turn to keep an eye on the snakes. They didn't only act as the midwife to help the snakes to lay eggs smoothly during the intense process, they also had to take away the snake eggs immediately to avoid the mother snakes from swallowing the eggs because of hunger. Besides, they also had to feed, cleaning, and moving...They had to worry about everything.

Wu Suowei was extremely busy to even drink anything and he also didn't have time to contact Chi Cheng. He took a look at his phone before going to sleep at night and found that he has been neglecting Chi Cheng for the past few days and Chi Cheng also didn't take the initiative to call him. It looked like Chi Cheng had evaporated into thin air after the day they had "heart-to-heart" talk.

Because he was very busy with many things, Wu Suowei also didn't have time to think about the whole story.

At night, he dragged his exhausted body back to the clinic and saw Jiang XiaoShuai sitting and dozing off near the examination table.

"It's already late. Why are you still here?"

"I haven't seen you for a few days." Jiang XiaoShuai said.

These past few days, Wu Suowei has been leaving early in the morning and returned late at night and he were outside for the whole day. Jiang XiaoShuai didn't even see his shadow for a long time.

Wu Suowei gulped a few mouthfuls of saliva and took a breath before saying: "Everything will finish completely in a few days. I think these eggs will be sold for more than ¥300,000. Just wait and I will immediately take you out for dinner once I receive the money."

"Oh? So much profit!" Jiang XiaoShuai laughed, "I also want to follow your step by raising snakes."

"Don't be fooled by it. It wasn't that great. I just got lucky by having upper hand." Wu Suowei's eyes shone brightly, "I intend to do this as a sideline. I will let the young fellow handles the business and I will find another job. Cultivation industry is one of the sectors that earn the most profit but I am also someone who is educated. I can't do this for a lifetime!"

[T/N: having upper hand refers to all those helps he got from CC.]

"That is also true." Jiang XiaoShuai agreed, "You earn more money but it was quit unethical."