[M]CHAPTER 116: Rounds of Pleasure.

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

Editor: Chen Yi Jun

With a powerful groan, a thick and hot white liquid spurted on Wu Suowei's chest.

The powerful shaking around his waist from the pounding before the outbreak was too intense to the point that Wu Suowei's butt was still trembling due to the force for a long period after the eruption, and his limped hands were also trembled uncontrollably. It looked like he had just experienced a life-and-death battle where he came out alive, but the strength of his body had been squeezed dry.

Chi Cheng let out a satisfied breath, there were fine beads of sweat around his brow bridge, making his face looked even more masculine and sexy.

He reached out and took off the blindfold on Wu Suowei's eyes, it was clammy and sticky, didn't know either it was from sweat or tears, maybe it was both. Since Wu Suowei's eyes were red, his eyes looked dull and slightly closed and there was a trace of resentment in it.

"Feel good?" Chi Cheng caressed Wu Suowei's face.

Wu Suowei said faintly, "Don't talk to me."

Chi Cheng took wet tissues from the bedside table, very thoughtfully wiped Wu Suowei's face, wiped his neck, his hands...In short, he wiped every place, but he didn't even touch those dirty stains that he should really wipe.

Wu Suowei reached out to wipe the thick white liquid on his chest, but he was stopped by Chi Cheng.

He looked at Chi Cheng in bewilderment, "Why can't I wipe it?"

Chi Cheng didn't speak and touched Wu Suowei's chest with his big rough hand, with his fingers stained with those bodily fluids, he slowly slide it down across Wu Suowei's chest and lower abdomen, and he smeared it everywhere. Finally, he brought his fingers that were covered by the thick liquid toward his nipples and roughly tweaked it around, completely rubbed the faint red nipples with the dirty substances.

Wu Suowei let out a couple of haggard breath, stopped Chi Cheng's agile wrist, and asked: "What are you trying to do?"

"Playing with you." Chi Cheng answered as he nibbled on Wu Suowei's shoulder.

Wu Suowei's body was sensitive after the intense love making, and the itchiness from his shoulder that was being nibbled was unbearable, Wu Suowei twisted around and complained, "don't you already played?"

Chi Cheng's dark eyes were looking at Wu Suowei, his voice wasn't heavy, but it was enough to make people clenched their teeth from his wickedness.

"Not enough."

After that, he continued to rub the slippery essence on Wu Suowei's nipples, tweaking harshly and looked teasingly at Wu Suowei. Wu Suowei really didn't want to be tossed around again, there was a faint ached on his backside, and he didn't dare to move. He could only let Chi Cheng continued with his tweaking, his body had its own mind and became energetic, and even his rejection sounded different.