CHAPTER 56: You Can Rest Assured!

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

The next day, Jiang XiaoShuai arrived late to work

The next day, Jiang XiaoShuai arrived late to work. There's already a row of patient waiting in front of the entrance. Jiang XiaoShuai became embarrassed and kept on explaining to them that he had stayed up too late last night and did not hear the alarm in the morning...

After tending the patients, Jiang XiaoShuai realized that he didn't see Wu Suowei ever since he entered the clinic.

He was bullied?

Jiang XiaoShuai wondered and pushed the bedroom door.

A healthy grown up male was lying on the bed.

"Why are you still didn't wake up?"

Jiang XiaoShuai was puzzled. Wu Suowei usually had finished his breakfast at this time and went to check on his snakes.

Wu Suowei replied faintly, "I don't feel like it."

"Do not feel like it?" Jiang XiaoShuai heart was pounding. He went to the bed and sat beside Wu Suowei that was supporting a very big dark circles and asked terrifyingly: "Why don't you feel like it?"

Wu Suowei unfocusedly stared the opposite wall and said flatly: "I want to die."

Immediately Jiang XiaoShuai's heart dropped. He grabbed Wu Suowei's hands and clenched it tightly.

"He did that thing?"

Wu Suowei's lips moved but he did not say a word.

Jiang XiaoShuai eyes were red, "Then...are you bleeding?"

Wu Suowei finally recovered some of his sanity and asked hoarsely: "You can also bleed if you [1] masturbate?"

[T/N: [1] 撸 is slang indicating male masturbation. It means 'stroking'. Chinese has many ways of saying masturbate based on gender.]

"Masturbate?" Jiang XiaoShuai looked slightly idiotic.

When that word was mentioned, Wu Suowei's chapped lips twitched and he grimaced.

"He masturbated in front of me yesterday and forced me to watch him."