CHAPTER 165: Surging Anger

Not long after Lin Yan Rui left, Wu Suowei received a phone call and hanged up and said to Wang Shuo: "I have things to take care, I can't accompany you."

"It's fine, continue with your work." Wang Shuo said, "I will leave after finishing this tea."

Wu Suowei didn't say anything and went straight out of the office.

At the end, after finishing his work for a couple of hours, he found that Wang Shuo was still there when he came back. Not only he haven't leave, he even fell asleep on his sofa.

Wu Suowei grumbled in his heart: You really make yourself at home!

Despite that, Wu Suowei was still very generous, he looked for something to cover Wang Shuo since he was afraid that he would catch a cold. Then he sat down at his desk and continued to work, he didn't have time to take care of him since there was a lot of documents to be checked.

At the end, Wu Suowei had been busy for more than an hour, and Wang Shuo still haven't wake up.

Wu Suowei glanced at him and found that guy wasn't faking his sleep, but that he really fell in a deep sleep. Just now the table moved when Wu Suowei moved the ashtray and yet it didn't bother him at all.

Wu Suowei grumbled, I am heartless, but you are also the same!

He turned around and walked over, he wanted to wake up Wang Shuo, he raised his hand, and suddenly stopped in midair. The sleeping man didn't look that bad, he was sleeping peacefully, his eyelashes were like two small curtains, and they were dark and densely placed on the eyelids.

Forget it, I will let you wake up naturally.

Wu Suowei stood up and was about to leave when his hand was suddenly grabbed by Wang Shuo.

Stretching around, Wang Shuo woke up and smiled languidly.

Even though Wu Suowei had caught him and Chi Cheng at the pond, he couldn't bring himself to loath him. He simply put all the blame on Chi Cheng and gave sufficient respect and tolerance toward his love rival.

Wang Shuo took the cloth that covered his body, looked at it and asked, "Your clothes?"

Wu Suowei nodded.

Wang Shuo simply spoke: "at a glance, I knew it was bought by Chi Cheng, his taste has not changed after all these years, I used to like this subtle pattern and almost all my clothes have it."

"Where is the subtle pattern?" Wu Suowei asked.

Wang Shuo showed it to Wu Suowei.

"So obvious and you didn't realize it?"

It obviously looked the same for Wu Suowei because the subtle pattern are yellow and it was layered on green, Wu Suowei simply couldn't differentiate between the two colors.

He didn't want other to know about his color blindness, hence Wu Suowei shifted the topic.

"Didn't you say that you'll leave after finishing your tea?"

Wang Shuo said, "indeed, I haven't finished drinking yet."

Wu Suowei turned around and saw that he still haven't finish his tea, what a brazen person, he had never met such a brazen person before, no wonder he was so shameless to come back again after all these years.

He laughed flatly, "you are really funny."

Wang Shuo also laughed. "you are really simple."

"No, it's you." Wu Suowei rubbed Wang Shuo's head, "your act to simply falling asleep on my sofa just now made me feel inadequate."