[M] CHAPTER 119: How Can I Be So Unlucky?

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

Wu Suowei quickly leaped off from Chi Cheng's body, and his two large eyes emitted surprise in the middle of the darkness.

"How come it's you?"

Those words weren't good to be said, and Chi Cheng's face turned even darker when he heard it.

"You are disappointed, right?"

Wu Suowei answered reflexively, "I'm not disappointed, just a bit...scared!"

Once he said "scared", turned around to flee, just as he took a step, his collar was grabbed, his leg froze as he was lifted mid-air and flipped upside down like a compass. Don't want to be bullied by Chi Cheng, Wu Suowei also gave Chi Cheng couple tricks, he furiously swung his fist around, and moved his calf wildly, too bad it didn't have any use since both didn't even touch Chi Cheng.

Master Chi easily removed Wu Suowei's clothes, the big hands flung Wu Suowei on the consultation table, pressed him firmly and pulled down his pants.

Wu Suowei wantonly struggled on the wide consultation table, like a big turtle that was turned against its shell, repeatedly trying to get up, but he couldn't get up. He looked at his pants that was about to be tossed out, Wu Suowei seized Chi Cheng's wrist like his life depend on it.

"This is someone else's house, you don't act foolishly!"

Chi Cheng's sharp black eyes were staring at Wu Suowei, "Since you don't treat yourself as a guest, so why should I act like a guest? Just behave and raise your ass and let me fuck you five rounds, only then I will forgive you."

Wu Suowei's huge eyeballs almost flew out of his eyes and he hurriedly asked, "How many rounds did you say?"

Chi Cheng waved five fingers in front of Wu Suowei, and then he withdrew back his hand and slapped Wu Suowei's butt. And then his pants fall around his ankles, without taking it off, Chi Cheng's hands pressed down his legs at the corner to the table.

Wu Suowei hurriedly speak, " Chi Cheng, you stop first, let me tell you, this thing isn't allowed!"

His butt was nibbled by Chi Cheng as he spoke, he raised his neck, there was a lump of fire in his throat, and there was a slight trembled in every words that he said.

"I said...Seriously...Chi Cheng...Baby...Xiao Chi Chi...Chi Da ye! ...The Great Chi...Just stop and listen to me...I really have a problem...Ungh..."

If it was someone else, caught red-handed and still dare to be so noisy, Chi Cheng would have whip him long time ago. But the one who incessantly whined was Wu Suowei, Chi Cheng didn't have heart to be so ruthless to him.

His big hands were still holding him down, and he asked: "What is your problem?"