21 - ... it's over!

*** WARNING - STRONG GRAPHIC LANGUAGE - PLEASE STOP READING HERE IF YOU'RE UNDERAGE!!! SERIOUSLY, I MEAN IT! ***

When Eddie opened the door to the sleeping department Charlie heard Ryan murmuring. She stopped Eddie from entering and pulled him back, closing the door carefully. "Wait!" she whispered. "Why?" "He's on the phone... I don't need a third party to listen to what we're doing!" Eddie was grinning. "The 'third party' you're talking about will hear and see us, anyway. For his name's God." "What?" "He's praying, darling." "What for?!" "Well, usually for the same things everybody of us prays for: Health, his family, success, inspiration... Sometimes for a safe flight. Stuff like this."

She chuckled. "Well, well... what a sanctimonious little bastard!" "Oh... then we all are", Eddie replied, obviously surprised. "Or don't you ever pray?" "No, never", she said shortly but firmly making clear that she felt no need to talk about that subject further on. "So... what now? Will we go in... or do you want to wait until he's ready?" "To be honest..." She opened the door again and continued still with a lowered voice: "... I don't care!"

It was all silent in there now. The curtain of Ryan's compartment was closed and there was no movement. Charlie stood up on her tiptoes and whispered very quiet in Eddie's ear: "He's playing dead!" She snickered. Instead of an answer Eddie pushed her back with a thud against the wooden wall, holding her there by pressing his body against her. She was unable to move and could hardly breathe. "Then let's wake him from the dead", he whispered almost soundless in her ear, only to nibble on her ear lobe right afterwards. She gasped and had instantly goosebumps all over her body.

When she tried to raise her hands to touch him there was a growl coming from deep down his throat and he grabbed her wrists, pushing her arms over her head, nailing them against the wall. She opened her lips and groaned loudly. He shut her down by pressing his lips hard on hers to keep her silent. "Shhh... shut up", he said in a low voice, kissing her again and his tongue made its way into her mouth, playing with hers. She was still moaning, but suppressed now. He sucked her tongue into his mouth and kept it imprisoned, biting her gently. She didn't dare to make a move until he let go and she gasped for air.

"Stay still", he demanded and eased his grip on her wrists. "I let go now... don't try anything!" She nodded, breathing heavily. He wrapped one arm around her waist, holding her close. His other hand began to unbutton her PJ's top, kissing her softly meanwhile. She whispered: "Please... don't undress me down here in the aisle!" He laughed quietly. "Why, you've got nothing to hide..." But he stopped and left half of the buttons untouched. "That'll do... for now..." His hand slipped under the fabric and he could hardly cup her naked breast. She rested her head against the wall, feeling all weak.

"Eddie... my legs are like jelly... what are you doing to me?" "Something good, I can tell by the hardness of your nipple... just let me check on the other one..." He shoved away her top and uncovered her breasts. "God... you're beautiful..." He covered her breasts alternately with feather soft kisses on the one hand but his hands were kneading them with hardly concealed brutality, teasing her erected nipples with his thumbs and index fingers. They promptly stiffened even more. "Oh baby... I hope you don't mind me doing... this!" He took one hand away and grabbed her hip before he closed his lips around the nipple his hand had just left uncovered. At first he was just sucking on it... but then he gave her a rough impression of his teeth... and she exhaled loudly, arching her back, shoving herself against him. "Oh!" He let go off her nipple at once and asked, slightly concerned: "Too much?" She shook her head, smiling gladly. "No... you can go on like this... it's... just a bit too soon... and I don't want you to take me... standing here!" "Don't disappoint me... you're a conservative bitch then, after all? I don't buy it!" His kiss was demanding and reckless - and she answered it the same way. "You know... I'd like to have you right here, right now... on the floor or... standing upright... I don't care! I'd love to nail you to the wall... if you wanted me to! We can even do it outdoors! Just tell me..." he commanded her, but sounding all considerately.