24 - No bitch either

After burning his notes Ryan's mood hit the bottom as the day was progressing - and so Eddie took Charlie aside. "Listen, Charles... about tonight - I don't think it'd be such a great idea to do what we had in mind. Making him listen to us again..." "He'd only freak out, I know." "So... we'll cancel?" "Uh... let's rather say... postponing? Since this is en vogue, currently." "Either this... or how about absconding? I can get us a hotel room." "Weighing the consequences I'd vote for postponing, in the first place. Along with a room." "OK." They smiled at each other, taking the situation lightly. Then he pulled her in. "Just a little kiss..." Before that could happen they heard the knocking of Ryan's crutches coming closer and so they quickly separated.

Ryan came in and had a naughty grin on his face when he saw them. "Why're you two looking so guilty? Second base, Ed? Preparing for another home run tonight?" Eddie shook his head. "Don't worry, mate. We won't disturb your precious sleep." "What? Will you gag her?" He almost cracked up - but Charlie noticed the dangerous twinkling in his eyes. "Don't get yourself too excited", Eddie answered casually with a sideglance at Charlie who was smirking. "Each of us will spend the night in their own beds." "Dammit! 's that true, Charles? Too bad - I was just about to announce a livestream on Meerkat to my followers on Twitter!" But he neither sounded nor looked disappointed. Instead, Charlie sensed a certain amount of relief. "Yeah, that's real bad. Tweet another selfie, then. Maybe of your seriously injured foot, in case you haven't done that already."

She received a malicious view in return for her mocking remark. "I did. Thought, you're one of my 2.8 million followers?!" "Good God - you really think my phone's got grown onto my hand - like yours?" Ryan looked at Eddie. "Isn't that one of our rules, Fisher? To check on my tweets, on an hourly basis?" "If so - no-one ever followed that rule", Eddie said unconcerned and Ryan was growling. Charlie chuckled. "Why don't you tweet a photo of the ashes of your burned notes, then - to keep the excitement on your upcoming album alive? They will SO love you for starting all over again."

"Shut up!" he replied shortly, totally pissed. "Oh, so you didn't do that, already? Fisher, c'mon, give me a hand on this! Just go and sit down there at the table, point at the bowl and give me a smile! I'd like to tweet that - along with the hashtag 1RLP4JustBurnedUp to my followers. Even though I'm far away from 2.8 million, I'm sure it'll spread in no time." She fetched her phone, about to return to the living room's table. Ryan stopped her by lifting one of his crutches.

"You're not gonna do that!" he said, enraged and warningly. "Oh, wouldn't I? Why?" "They won't believe you. I'll take care of it. Don't make a fool out of yourself." He was sounding all self-confident. She laughed at him in a provoking manner. "Once there's a rumor..." "Stop threatening me!" "What? You are the one threatening me! Take that crutch out of my way!" Once more they were staring at each other. "I command you, Fisher - don't you dare to do what she wanted!" Ryan was still staring at Charlie.

Eddie was almost collapsing out of laughter and gasped. "You're priceless. Stupid like children. Or an old couple." "Oh, did you just listen to him, Fisher? He commanded you!" Eddie was unimpressed. "Yeah, he's the boss. That's why he can." "Oh!" Charlie got enraged. "So you ain't gonna help me? It's not like I'm asking you to risk your head, is it?!" Ryan was grinning. "How would you know?" Charlie clicked her tongue out of displeasure. "I don't need his help, I can do it on my own." Ryan kept the grin. "Good luck! Eddie, take care of her, hold her back. I'm gonna flush that stuff down the sink!"

Eddie promptly grabbed Charlie by her waist - and she didn't fight him. Ryan lowered the crutch, about to wander off - but then he stopped and stared back at Charlie, frowning. "Uhm... wait a second... You've already taken that photo, didn't you?!" She stared back at him. "Maybe." "Not enough you've made me listen to you... making love almost the whole night through so I couldn't get any sleep? You're deceiving me - again?!" She faced him dispassionately. "All of sudden... listening to us wasn't exciting? I mean... that's what you've written. And just for your information... we didn't make love. We were f*cking each other." "Yeah... thanks. Too much information, then! And just for your information: I'm quite glad you've cancelled your plans for tonight, obviously! I have no need to listen to you both again, tonite - or ever again!" Her cheeky smile only enraged him the more, but when she answered: "Then you might rather like to listen to me... and Brent? Or Drew? Brian? I bet I could even make out with..." he almost freaked out and interrupted her: "Don't you even dare to mention his name! Keep your dirty fingers off him!"