Sebastian Michaelis x Reader (Slight!Modern)

WATCH THE VIDEO! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE STORY!

Sebastian had lost a bet, now he had to pay for it. You intended on making that happen. You're a maid at the Phantomhive Manor, and it just so happens you've had a crush on the crimson-eyed demon for a long time. Now, you had a chance to fulfill one of your (many) fantasies.

Seeing the crow demon dance.

Now, how did you end up with such an amazing opportunity? Well, you and said demon had made a bet, and surprisingly, Sebastian had lost. In accordance to the bet, he had to do whatever you dared him, but you only had one chance. And boy, did you intend to make the most of it.
___________________________
TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY PUPPY MONKEY BABY
________________________

You squealed in excitement, getting your phone ready to choose a song. You finally had a chance to see that (sexy) demon butler dance... For some reason, You'd always wanted that... Pulling yourself from your thoughts, You looked up at said demon, a little pissed off at your height difference.

"Have you made up your mind yet?" Sebastian spoke up, snapping you out of your deep thought, again.
"Yes!" You announced, full of pride. After all, you had a sexy demon at your fingertips!

"I dare you... to dance!"
"Dance? Are you quite sure?"
"Very sure." you grinned,
"Alright... Do you have any music prepared?"
"Yep," you grinned even wider, probably resembling Jeff the Killer. "Right here." You held up your (F/C) phone.

"Alright... If you insist." Sebastian nodded. "Do you have a specific dance you'd like me to do, or shall I just play by ear?" He asked, his smooth baritone full of curiosity.

"Nope!" You announced. "Just do whatever you like." You held up your phone, ready to play the music. "Lamb" by GARNiDELiA. It was a male cover, and you thought it would fit Sebastian perfectly.

Sebastian gracefully poised himself in front of you, as you calmly leaned back in your chair, ready to watch the show.

Then you started the music.

At the beginning, when the music was just picking up, Sebastian had poised himself facing away from you, with one hand sassily on his hip, and his hip cocked to the side ever so slightly.

And hot dang, did he look sexy doing it.

"Enjoying the show already?" He teased, looking over his shoulder to wink at you. Then the music started for real.

It was like he didn't even think about any moves he did. He just did... Perfectly... Every move was fluid and relaxed, yet perfectly in sync with the fast music... You were so mesmerized, you didn't even notice that he was singing along, speaking fluent Japanese in the most beautiful voice...

Your face was definitely red.

You still had some of your composure left, and dignity for that matter. That is, until the music slowed down. It was mostly just singing, only soft piano in the background...

Sebastian's deep, mellifluous voice combined perfectly with the singer's voice, and he could obviously speak Japanese fluently, making the singing sound even more melodic and utterly perfect.

Then, as the music sped up, Sebastian's voice working with it, Sebastian shot you a wink, that perfectly seductive smirk plastered on his flawless visage.

'How can one person... One demon be so goddamn perfect... So goddamn gorgeous...'

"I'm flattered." You heard Sebastian's smoky voice chuckle.

You froze, your face turning red.
Why the hell had you said that out loud? 'Stupid mouth! Work with my brain not against it, dammit! Wait... Is it over? Did I miss it all?' You wondered.

"Don't worry," Sebastian chuckled. "If you're wondering if you missed anything, I'm sure you didn't. After all, your eyes were glued to me the entire time," he smirked. "I dare say you were quite captivated by my performance."

Your face got even darker, if that was
possible.

That was when Mey-Rin, Finny, Bard, and Ciel fell through the door. It was obvious that they had also been watching.

"You two are so cute together, yes you are!" Mey-Rin squealed.
"Yeah! They're adorable!" Finny smiled
"Yep. Quite a pair, 'eh?" Bard chuckled.
Your face went scarlet as you tried to ignore their comments.

Ciel frowned. "What on earth was that ridiculous performance for, Sebastian?" He asked, referring to Sebastian's dance.

Mey-Rin blushed. "I quite liked it, yes I did!"You muttered under your breath, "Same here girl, same here."

Sebastian chuckled. "I can hear you, (Y/N). You do realize that, yes?" Your face lit up like a red light.

Ciel rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Just stop doing foolish dances and bring me my tea," He grouched, strutting out of the room.

Sebastian bowed. "Of course, sir." Then, he looked at you. Your face went red. 'Damn... Just a look from those eyes makes my face go red...' You thought.

Sebastian chuckled as he walked out of the room.

"That is a talent of mine, along with being one hell of a dancer..."

'DAMMIT! TALKING OUT LOUD AGAIN!'