My Devotion Pt. 2 (Fluff)

Ciel...

I'll save you, I promise... I'll swallow all of my pride for you, just to get you back... I'll go see them.

Sebastian gently undid the rope from Ciel's neck, easing him down to the ground and into his arms. The butler held him close, carrying the boy delicately in a bridal-style hold.

He ran as fast as he could.

Eventually, the demon had reached his destination. As expected, he heard a voice...

"Sebastian...? What is it you've come for?" The calm, caring voice of the angel Lazarus spoke. The lady appeared before the shaken demon, her long black and royal blue hair flowing behind her, her white wings practically glowing.

"Ciel... He's..." was all Sebastian could choke out. "Please... Help him... I know I don't deserve it, but he does... Just please..." He begged. As a demon, he couldn't believe that he was kneeling before an angel. But, Ciel was more important than his pride.

Lazarus, being the kind-hearted woman she is, couldn't bear seeing her past friend looking so defeated, and she especially hated the thought of the Phantomhive dying so young. The blue-eyed angel let out a sigh, stepping toward Sebastian.

"I will help you, friend. But only if you swear on your very life that you will never harm the boy again," she said sternly. She was kind, yes, but she didn't like that Sebastian had practically abused Ciel into his death, so she was firm and stern with her words.

Sebastian nodded, looking up at the woman hopefully. Lazarus let out a soft breath as she carefully took Ciel from Sebastian's arms, cradling him carefully.

"Lucy, get Michael. We have
a resurrection to do," she announced. "And Sebastian. Go back to the Phantomhive Manor. If all goes well, Ciel will be there when you wake," she said softly. Michael, a blonde haired, blue-eyed angel and father of Lucy and Lazarus, stepped toward the demon.

"I wish you the best of luck," he said sincerely.

Sebastian did as he was told, going back to the manor with hope and fear in his heart.

"Sebastian? Oi, Sebastian, wake up..."

Sebastian's heart clenched. That voice. That lovely, accented voice that he feared he'd never hear again.

Sebastian's eyes shot open, filling with surprise, excitement, relief, and... Love. He loved him so much.

The demon leapt up, capturing Ciel in a hug as he softly cried tears of relief and joy. "Master... Ciel... You're alive..." He gasped, along with "I'm sorry"s. "I know you are, you moron," Ciel chuckled. He hugged him back, smiling to himself.

Finally, they both admitted their love. They both knew their feelings for one another. It was a bumpy road to the happy ending, but it ended in a smooth, loving dead end.

And yes, they now share the entire bed, and Sebastian doesn't mind a bit.

He and Ciel couldn't be happier.