Like a Schoolgirl with a Crush (Fluff/Slight Lemon)

(Slightly AU-ish because Ciel and Alois are on (kinda) good terms xD ALSO SLIGHT LEMON)

Ciel felt like a schoolgirl with a crush.

For the past few weeks, the blue-haired Earl had been acting weird around his butler. He would blush whenever the butler would dress and undress him or bathe him, he would do his best when the butler tutored him in an attempt to make the butler feel proud of him, he never sassed the butler like he used to... Because he had a crush on the black haired butler.

'It's not like it's my fault,' Ciel thought to himself, 'I mean he's the one with those gorgeous, carmine eyes and that jet black hair and that pale, flawless skin... And that perfect body... And that smooth, seductive voice...'

"Agh! Dammit!" Ciel cried out in frustration with himself, throwing himself on the desk with his head buried in his arms.

"Master, you sound quite troubled. What ever is the problem?" That smooth, sexy voice of the butler questioned.

Ciel shot up like a bullet, frantically smoothing his shirt out pointlessly and sitting up straight. "Nothing...! Nothing's wrong!" He quickly answered. Sebastian chuckled and set his Master's tea on the table in front of him.

"Young Master, Alois Trancy has sent a letter that he will be coming to visit today at three o'clock,"

Ciel glanced at his clock to see that it was now two thirty.
'Perhaps, even though he's a brat, he can help me with this little issue with Sebastian...'

"Alright. That'll be all for now," Ciel said, cold as ever. Sebastian bowed and walked to the door. Ciel, before he could stop himself, spoke again.

"Wait! Uh... If you have no more work to do um... Stay in here," Ciel cursed himself for sounding so unsure. Sebastian chuckled and calmly walked over to the Earl's side. "I would be happy too," he smiled.

'EEEP! He actually wants to! Wait, no! Stop it Ciel! You sound like a schoolgirl who's crushing on the bad boy in school!'

"Oh, CIEEELLLL!" The voice Earl Trancy sang out. Sebastian was quick to return to his butler duties. "Master, would you like me to prepare some tea after I have greeted our guest?"

"Yes, please..."

'Did I just say please?! The Earl of Phantomhive does not say please to a lowly bu- But Sebastian isn't lowly... AGHH!' Ciel face-palmed himself as soon as the butler had left. Little did he know, the butler had left with a knowing smirk dancing on his face.

A few minutes later

"So, Ciel... Spill!" Alois was suddenly in the slightly shorter Earl's face. "Spill what?!" Ciel asked in an irritated voice. "It's obvious that you have a little cruuush~" The Trancy Earl singsonged.

"I do not!" protested Ciel, his face blooming red. "Aw, you're blushing! You do like somebody! Tell me!" Alois demanded. Ciel refused, staying silent.

"Hmph! I guess I'll just have to guess then," Alois said with a grin. "Is it me?"

Ciel's blush faded. "Hell no!" he snapped. "Hm, is it Elizabeth?" Alois asked again. "No!" Ciel denied again.

"Is it one of your servants, then?"

Ciel's face lit up like a light on a Christmas tree.

"Haha! I knew it! Is it Mey-Rin? She is pretty well endowed, after all," Alois grinned devilishly. "No, it is not!" Ciel's face was a dark pink now.