Cuddling?! (Fluff/Humor)

"Sebastian..."

The butler paused, stopping in his tracks as he faced the door, candelabra in hand. He did not speak, merely waiting for his young master to speak again.

"Stay with me..."

To the butler's surprise, the boy did not add, "just until I fall asleep." Though, the butler found himself not minding staying with his contractee all night. His nights were long, seeing as he did not sleep, so it would be nice to have some entertainment. (Not that he'd watch him sleep or anything! It's not like he's some sort of creeper...)

Sebastian softly chuckled and turned away from the slightly open door to look at his master. "Yes, my lord," he smirked. He shut the door with a soft click. Sebastian blew out the candles on the candelabra, setting the metal object on the nightstand. He stood, having no where to sit, as well as seeing no reason to do so.

Ciel found this hella creepy.

The way he felt Sebastian's eyes on him, watching him sleep freaked him out. His own bi-colored eyes were closed, but he could still practically feel Sebastian's towering shadow looming over him like a dead redwood tree.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND STARE AT ME, YOU CREEP!" Ciel's eyes flew open, an angry vein throbbing on his forehead. Sebastian cocked an eyebrow, his plump lips quirking up into a smirk.

"You ordered me to stay with you, did you not?" He purred, his voice having a naturally seductive tone that never failed to make Ciel blush. He gritted his teeth, not having a retort.

"I did, but I'm never going to get to sleep with you staring at me and looming over me like that!" He protested, cheeks light pink. Sebastian frowned slightly, though it was more of a cute (Ciel wouldn't dare admit it, of course), confused pout.

"While I will most certainly obey and stop staring, I'm afraid I have no where to sit, which means I cannot stop "looming over you"," Sebastian explained. Ciel's blush darkened as he turned over in the bed to face the wall.

"Sit on the bed, then..." Ciel whispered the offer in the smallest voice he could manage.  Sebastian smirked.

"What was that, milord?" He cocked a brow, leaning over the bed a bit.

"Sit on the damn bed, don't make me order you!" Ciel yelled, blushing darkly, making his butler chuckle.

"Yes, my lord," he huskily responded. He sat on the edge of the bed, long, black-clad legs crossed. Ciel blushed even darker when he flipped back over, finding that he was facing Sebastian's... Ahem, "lower back."

"Okay, on second thought, just lay here," he squeaked shyly, flipping back over. After all, how could he not be flustered! He just got an eyeful of Sebastian's (sexy, despite him refusing to admit it,) ass! Sebastian let out a soft snicker at Ciel's adorable reaction.

The butler did as he was told, lying down beside Ciel on the bed. He laid flat on his back, arms stiffly by his sides. Ciel blushed and frowned as he turned away from his butler, pouting. He found that a part, a very small part desired for Sebastian to cuddle up to him, like his father used to do years ago. Being bold, Ciel turned back over and laid his head against Sebastian's flat chest, blushing a bit as he felt the muscles underneath his suit.

"T-take your tailcoat and waistcoat off, and unbutton your white shirt all the way, but keep it on," Ciel shyly ordered. Sebastian chuckled at the order, following it perfectly. He was soon only in a white-button up, which was unbuttoned all the way, showing off his slim yet muscular torso, which made Ciel blush darker.

Ciel rested his head back on Sebastian's chest, secretly smelling him just a little.

"Master, are you sniffing me?" Sebastian snickered. He felt his own cheeks flush a bit at the thought. "N-NO! O-OF COURSE NOT!" Ciel blushed wildly, though he kept his nose buried into his butler's chest.

"You know... You're rather brave, Master," Sebastian said in a nonchalant tone, suddenly bringing his hand down to Ciel's hair to pet it, making the Earl's cheeks go red. "Cuddling a demon, as if it's nothing," Sebastian chuckled, "you are truly fearless, Young Lord," he smiled down at Ciel kindly.

Ciel looked up at Sebastian with pink cheeks, and big, innocent blue eyes that the demon swore made his heart melt. "I'm only doing this because I know you won't hurt me," Ciel stated bluntly. "Even if you did, it can't be worse than back then," Ciel said softly, nuzzling Sebastian's chest. Sebastian nodded, absentmindedly stroking Ciel's hair.

"Indeed, even most demons would hesitate before committing the atrocities that you were put through," Sebastian spoke almost as if he pitied Ciel, and he did. Ciel nodded, closing his eyes sleepily.

"You know what I find odd?" Ciel muttered to his butler. "You're really the only one I can be open with. You're the only one that really understands my past, and it's like our contract is our own little secret, our inside joke that no one else knows... I like that," Ciel stated with a slight blush, but without hesitation.

Sebastian chuckled softly, still petting Ciel's head. "Is that so?" He smiled. "Well, master, I find that I rather like our relationship as well. Not because of the contract, though. You're interesting, young master. You're fiery, stubborn, sophisticated yet childish, you don't give out your affections easily... Like a cat, I suppose," he laughed softly.

"Sebastian?"

"Hm?"

"Do you want to make out?"

The question was most certainly a surprise, and Sebastian's eyes widened, a light blush painting his cheeks. Ciel had asked the question shamelessly, despite the red blush dusting his cheeks. Sebastian smirked, leaned in close, and smashed his lips to Ciel's.

Their tongues danced together skillfully, their lips massaging one another's. Sebastian smirked into the kiss as Ciel attempted to meet the skillful workings of his mouth, though his movements were clumsy and uncoordinated.

Sebastian pulled away slowly, a grin on his face. "My, Ciel, your kissing skills are just about as well as your dancing skills," he teased, making the boy blush. "But, then again, both of them are adorable," Sebastian smiled as he kissed Ciel's head.

"Shut up and go to sleep, you sexy idiot," Ciel pouted.

"Yes, my love," Sebastian smiled as he fell asleep next to Ciel.

(OMFG THIS SUCKED I'M SORRY)