Cheater (Part 2)

It hurts...

Sebastian...

Why?

Those were the only words that ran through my head, coupled by pictures and scenes of days I had spent with Sebastian...

Why'd you do it, Sebastian? Am I not good enough for you?

Then there was the physical pain.

Somehow, it almost outranked the emotional pain.

I could feel my gouged eye pulsing with both the power of the contract, and the fact that I had taken it out, I could feel the skinless patch where the cult mark used to be covered in dirt and blood, I could feel every broken bone, I could feel my spine cracking by the second...

Even if I did survive this, if I were human, I'd be paralyzed.

But I'm not human anymore.

I began to feel something different. It was like my entire body was mending itself. My bones stitched back together, my spine snapped back into place with a loud crack, my skin regrowing over the places it had scraped off, and sadly, my eye regrew as well, still carrying that mark.

I suppose I'll never escape you, then.

I stood up slowly, my legs creaking as I got up. I found it easy to climb the steep cliff I had jumped off of, thinking it some sort of demonic power.

I just sat at the top of the cliff, not quite knowing what to do.

He would be here soon, anyway. After all, I'd broken the contract rules, and that was all he cared about.

Not me. He never cared about me.

Sebastian's POV

Ciel... Ciel... Please be okay, Ciel...

I was running at the speed only a demon could, toward the direction I sensed my Young Master was in. But, the sense was weak...

'No, he wouldn't have,' I thought, shaking my head to dismiss the worry.

I felt extremely guilty for what I had said to him. After all, he did nothing to warrant those hateful words. But I felt even worse for what I did to him.

He must feel so betrayed.

I feel disgusted with myself. With my real self. Damn you, Lust. Damn you.

I stopped running in my tracks.

There sat my perfect Ciel on the edge of the cliff, his legs hanging off the edge and his back to me. His hands were at his sides holding him up casually. I took a moment to take in his beauty.

Then he turned to me.

'His eye... He actually did...'

(Note: Though his eye regenerated, there was still evidence that it'd been torn out, just in case you were confused by Sebastian's reaction.)

"Hi," he said simply, coldly.

"H-hello... Master," I answered back politely, trying to stay calm.

"So is the contract done?" Ciel asked.

"W-what do you mean? I can't take your soul..."

"Will you kill me now?"

'No... Ciel!'

"No! I never will! Ciel, please... Please never do this again... Please..." I pleaded, running up to my beloved Master and hugging him close.

"If you love me so much, why'd you cheat on me?" He asked.

"I-I... I have no excuse... I will not blame this on my demonic tendencies...
I could have controlled it... I should have... Please, please forgive me Ciel... I'll jump off this cliff here and now if it means I'll prove myself to you... Please..."

Ciel stopped.

And he smiled.

"So you do care, then?"

I nodded furiously, wiping away the ebony tears that had rolled down my cheeks.

Ciel suddenly slapped me across the face.

"That's for being with that slut and making me do all this," he smirked. He had that light in his eyes again. He wasn't emotionless anymore.

He was just Ciel.

My Ciel.

Ciel's POV

I knew I shouldn't have forgiven Sebastian that quickly, but...

I just love him too much to leave him.

Besides, I did get to slap him.

Sebastian glanced at the piece of paper and the ink and quill I had brought with me. He picked it up and began drawing something, making me look at him curiously. He chuckled at my questioning look.

"You'll see it when I'm finished," he smiled up at me. I smiled back shyly, waiting to see what he would draw. He stopped drawing for a moment and signed his work, turning the paper to show it to me.

(What Sebby drew is in the pic >>>> or ^^^^ if you're on mobile)

"That's... It's beautiful!" I smiled brightly, hugging the older man in front of me. He hugged back gently, careful not to squeeze me too hard. I was so damn glad to be in his arms again.

"Hey, Sebastian?"

"Yes, Ciel?"

"Cheat on me again and I'll knee you where it hurts."

"...Understood..."

Sebastian flinched at the thought, making me laugh like crazy the whole way home.