Tickle Tickle! (Fluff Request)

"Young Lord, it is time to wake up," Sebastian smiled, pulling the curtains open with a soft swish. Ciel groaned softly, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Today for breakfast I've prepared cucumber and portobello mushroom fries with an avocado dip. Will that be to your liking, sir?" The butler asked, pouring the Earl's morning tea.

"That's fine," Ciel grunted. "What is my schedule for today?" He asked, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. "Today, you have a dance lesson with Mrs. Bright, and a meeting with the owner of the Lawliet Confectionaries company," Sebastian answered professionally. He kneeled down in front of the boy, prepared to get him dressed.

However, as the butler pulled off Ciel's shirt, the young Earl let out a very soft giggle and glared at Sebastian angrily. Sebastian decided to ignore it, continuing to dress the boy. As his hands brushed over the young Phantomhive's stomach, Ciel gasped softly.

'Ah... I understand now...' Sebastian thought to himself, smirking. He let his gloved fingers slide up the boy's torso, making Ciel shiver.

Then all hell broke loose.

Sebastian began to rapidly tickle Ciel's stomach, making the boy laugh like crazy. He was trying to glare at the man before him, but it was futile seeing as he wore a huge smile.

"BAHAHAHAAH! S-STOP- HAHAHAAHHA! SEBAS- HAAHAHA!" Ciel yelled, but the butler didn't stop. He too now wore a big smile, which was highly unusual for him. Somehow, this made Ciel feel better about the whole thing.

When the whole tickle torture ordeal had ended, the two males lied on the plushy bed next to one another, sweaty and still giggling softly. "I now have mixed feelings about being tickled..." Ciel chuckled.

Sebastian smirked. "Hopefully you'll learn to like it as much as you like being tickled in other places..."

From then on, it was official that Ciel's feelings about being tickled, were extremely positive...

(OH MY GOD THIS SUCKED I'M SORRY DEAR READER WHO REQUESTED THIS)