Scared (Lime/Hurt Comfort)

"No, you haven't paid attention to me lately so you don't get any sex," Ciel stated firmly. He wasn't in any position to argue, currently being handcuffed to a bed and nude, but he still was the same sassy Earl. "If this is a way of getting attention, it's not working. You're just being a brat," Sebastian growled huskily.

"Well, I'm not giving in. Touch me and I call the police for rape," Ciel knew he wasn't going to do this, but he really just wanted to get a rise out of Sebastian. The demon growled and simply got off the bed, going to the door. "Fine then, this is your punishment. You stay like that all night." The cruel demon flicked off the lights.

"And you won't be getting any cuddling for the rest of the night. Have fun sleeping alone," Sebastian stated cruelly. He had been in a bad mood that day, so he was currently taking it out on Ciel. He wanted to do so sexually, but Ciel wasn't in the mood. So he felt he deserved this.

Ciel was now completely uncovered on the bed, next to an uncovered window, utterly exposed. He was restrained as well. If anyone wanted to come in through the window and.... They could. This scared him badly. But more than that, he felt lonely...

Why would Sebastian do this? Knowing his past, restraining the boy and leaving him alone in a room where anyone could violate him was a terrible idea. Ciel felt tears welling in his eyes. 'I bet he doesn't care if I get kidnapped or raped... He barely ever tells me he loves me anymore anyway...' Ciel began to cry, thick tears streaming down his face silently.

The boy tried to stop crying and sleep, but he couldn't. Being stuck in the same position was too uncomfortable, and the cuffs were starting to hurt him. Not to mention Sebastian had put a ring of some sort around his arousal, making it so he couldn't ejaculate, and the ring was uncomfortably tight and hurting.

Sebastian suddenly opened the door to the room, not being able to hear that Ciel was crying. "Well, have you learned your lesson?" He asked coldly. Not receiving a response, he flicked on the light, gasping at what he saw.

His poor lover looked so miserable, tears rolling down his pale cheeks, his arousal swollen and painful, his wrists bleeding from friction... Sebastian felt terrible for letting his anger get the best of him and doing this to Ciel.  He sighed and walked up to the boy, removing the metal thing from his arousal.

"I'm sorry darling. Are you okay?" Sebastian asked as he undid the handcuffs. Ciel just nodded sadly and curled up in the bed, pulling a blanket over him like he was to sleep there.

"Ciel...? Aren't you going to come to bed...?" The boy's sad answer came in a soft voice. "You said no cuddling tonight because I was a brat..." The poor young one sniffled. "I want you to be happy, so I won't cuddle tonight like you asked..." Sebastian felt his heart break just a little for the boy. He felt so bad for being mean to Ciel just because he had a bad day.

"I'm sorry my love, I am so very sorry. I had a bad day today and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. You're not a brat, you are a lovely and adorable young man Ciel," he said softly as he laid down on the bed next to Ciel, hugging him from behind. "I love you very very much, my Ciel. Please forgive me for my cruelty," he said softly.

The small male turned to face Sebastian, tears staining his soft, chubby cheeks. "I-I love you too... B-but you hardly say it anymore..." Sebastian gently touched Ciel's cheek. "I love you. No matter if I say it or not, I will always love and care about you. Okay, love?"

Sebastian meant every word.

And Ciel believed it.