The Fair Rides (Tooth-Rotting Fluffiness)

(Note: I don't know if they had roller coasters or anything like that in Victorian England so just pretend they did for the sake of the fanfic xD ALSO IF YOU SEE A GRAMMAR MISTAKE, PLEASE INFORM AUTHOR-CHAN OF IT!)

"Sebastian, have you ever been to an amusement park?"

Ciel knew it was a foolish question, but given that the queen's most recent mission for the two required them to visit one, he decided it necessary.

"I'm afraid I have not. Indulge me, sir?"

"Well, an amusement park is meant for children typically, but sometimes also couples, for the Ferris Wheel, anyway. They have rides, cheap snacks, sometimes circus tents, things of that sort," Ciel sighed, dreading having to visit the crowded fair.

"Couples, you say? Hm. Sounds quite entertaining indeed," Sebastian smirked, his words obviously meaning something obscene to him. Ciel blushed lightly, before standing up abruptly. "I'll explain the case later. We have to go now," Ciel said coldly.

A few hours later

"WHAT?! VACATION?!"

As Ciel came to find out, a bit too late, that the Queen had tricked him.

Dear Boy,

I apologize for my trickery, but after all your hard work you and your dependable butler deserve a bit of a vacation. Thanks to you, our fair city is peaceful at the moment. Please enjoy the fair to the fullest, and do not worry about your duties. They are taken care of while you take a break.

~Victoria

Sebastian chuckled as his master read the letter he had gotten minutes after they arrived at the fair, given to him by the queen's silent, white-clad butler who had quickly left after delivering the letter.

"I can't believe her... I don't need a break! I'm fine, dammit!" Ciel groaned. Sebastian however, sported a big, cheerful smile. "Come now, Master. You've been truly excellent lately and you've fulfilled your role as an Earl Phantomhive, so far. So, why not enjoy some time off?" Ciel rolled his eyes in irritation.

"Whatever... What am I even supposed to do? I've never been to one of these stupid things," Ciel muttered. "Well, there's plenty of rides here and other amusements, perhaps you could indulge in one of those," Sebastian suggested, smiling. 

"With you?!" Ciel blushed red, turning to his butler.

Sebastian smirked. "Well, yes. I will accompany you, as always," he grinned, following his Master. Ciel, his cheeks light pink, turned away from his tall butler. "Hm... Well what ride should we get on, then?" He asked in an irritated tone.

"Hm, perhaps the rollercoaster? It actually looks quite "fun" as you humans intend it to," he chuckled. Ciel looked up at the daunting, huge rollercoaster apprehensively. "P-perhaps so..." He eyed the loops and turns in the rollercoaster.

'You are Ciel Phantomhive! Stop being afraid of a rollercoaster and just ride the damn thing!' Ciel clenched his fists angrily. "Alright. We will," he stated determinedly. Sebastian walked, with his Master following, to the ticket vendor and got two tickets, waiting in line. Soon, they were next in line.

"Two to a seat," the worker said in a gruff voice, ushering the butler and the Earl into the seat. He pulled the bar that went over their waists down over them. Sebastian buckled himself in, then Ciel.