A Sexy Battle (Lime)

(Note: CIEL IS NOT A DEMON IN THIS. THINK OF IT LIKE SEASON 2 NEVER HAPPENED. ALSO HAPPY NOSEBLEEDING FROM THAT PICTURE. ALSO THIS ONE IS LONG)

"Sebastian?"

"Yes, My Lord?"

"I want to fight you."

The demon stopped what he was doing, which was pouring his Master's morning tea. Had he seriously heard those words?

"W-what do you mean, Young Master?"

"I want to wrestle you," Ciel said bluntly. The demon butler blinked a few times. "Ah... And what exactly brought this to mind?"

Ciel shrugged. "I just want to. You always beat your opponents, but seeing as I don't think you'd willingly harm me," his face went light pink as he quickly caught himself, "unless it was for my soul, I find that it may be fun to wrestle with you."

A smirk grew on the demon's face. "Ah. I see. Well then, I shall plan our battle after breakfast. Does that time suffice, My Lord?" Sebastian politely asked.

"I'd prefer we do it at night, that way the servants don't bother us and I can get my work done beforehand," Ciel said, sounding more polite than usual.

Sebastian bowed, a devilish smirk on his lips. "It is settled, then. I will set up our stage and we shall battle at 8:00pm tonight. Will that time work in favor of you, Master?" He asked.

"Yes. That will do fine. You are dismissed," The young Earl waved his hand, making the butler bow and leave the room. Ciel began to get nervous.

What the hell did I just do?!

7:30pm

"It's almost time," Ciel smirked up at his butler proudly. Sebastian grinned right back at him. "I'm shocked you hadn't forgotten! Or, rather, backed out by now," he teased. Ciel scoffed.

"And what reason, pray tell, do I have to back out?" He angrily questioned.

"Why, I am a demon. You've seen me kill the strongest of human men with ease, nearly kill a grim reaper, and heard the sounds I made an angel make whilst ripping him apart... I would imagine that by now most humans would cower at the very sight of me," Sebastian wore his signature smile, eyes closed and lips curved upward in a grin. Ciel shrugged nonchalantly.

"Well, I trust you more than most. After all, we've worked together for a little over two years now. I have no reason to fear," he said in a monotone voice. He blushed lightly, a rosy pink dusting his cheeks.

"Anyway... We should be getting ready for our battle. What does one wear to a wrestling match?" He thought aloud, making the butler chuckle.

"Well, I would presume you would leave your top bare, to give your arms less resistance," a slight smirk grew on his face. "And I would think one would simply wear casual, loose pants to be able to move freely."

Ciel nodded. "Yes, well... I suppose we should get dressed then. Or rather, undressed," he blushed dark red as the butler began unbuttoning his tailcoat, doing the sexy glove removal with his teeth.

"Leave y-your pants on though!" Ciel quickly stammered out. Sebastian chuckled. "Of course. After all, I need only remove my shirt to be able to move my arms about during our battle," the demon smirked.

"Right... Just hurry up already," Ciel growled. He was already dressed, shirtless as well, in loose black pants that allowed him to move freely. The demon pulled off his shirt, and in that second, Ciel's face went instantly dark red.