Chapter One

"Get back here Liena!"

Yeah, that's my cue to run faster. I run as fast as I can down the hallway, looking for somewhere to hide. I see one of my Best friends Dean Ambrose talking to his friend's.

"Deanie! Help me!" I scream as I run behind him and grab his shirt, using him as my shield. He immediately sticks his hand out protectively and looks up at the person who was chasing me. I peek over his shoulder when the guy catches up and tighten my grip on Dean's shirt.

"What's going on here?" Dean asks.

"Your little friend here thought it was funny to throw a cupcake at me! She's dead when I get my hands on her!" Randy growls.

"I didn't do it!" I yell. It wasn't me! It was Nikki Bella who threw it.

"First things first, you touch her I will personally put you six feet under, got it? Second, I'm sorry she did that, if she even did. You don't got to chase her around the building man" Dean says pushing me back a bit. I already know why he's doing it to. I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me and I already know who they belong to by the tribal tattoo on his arm.

"Did you just threaten me? Do you know who your talking to Ambrose?" Randy asks getting in Dean's face, pushing him slightly.

"Why are you always in trouble when I see you Baby Hardy?" I hear Roman Reigns ask me.

"I didn't do anything this time! It was Nikki. I started laughing because it was funny and the automatically thought it was me!" I tell him. I didn't do anything! I reach out and grab Dean's wrist, pulling him away from Randy. Its not worth him fighting and possibly getting in trouble over something I didn't even do. He looks down at my pleading eye's and calms down instantly. Randy scoffs and walks away with one last glare to me. Roman let's me go and I bust of laughing.

"I'm sorry! The look on his face when Nikki hit him with that Cupcake! Priceless!" I say in between laughs.

"You are Truly something else, you know that right?" Dean laughs. I laugh and nod my head. How do they deal with me?

"Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt And Luke Harper To The Gorilla In Five"

"Well that's our cue. Stay out of trouble Baby Hardy!" Roman Chuckles before they walk away. I smile and walk down the hallway. Dean is best friend for about a year now, were closer then ever. I've worked with him and his team mates, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. I'm pretty close with the other two guys but not as close as I am with Dean. I decide to go Find Dolph and Sasha to see what there up to for the night since I'm lame and have no kind of match tonight. On to bug some more people.