Chapter Thirteen

So I ended up beating Seth in Call Of Duty. Just by a couple kills though, right before we both went down at round twenty five. Jeff and Matt are here now and they ended up joining the game along the way. We need to know what the plan for Friday is, but we have to wait on Roman and Dean to get back before we can do any kind of planning.

"Where the hell are they?" I ask as I try to shoot down Matt.

"Stop trying to kill me Liena!" He yells, pushing me with his arm. I roll my eyes and finally kill him.

"Its the point of the game Matthew" I hear the door open and I look up to see Roman and Dean walk in. My controller vibrates, indicating I just got shot. I turn back to the game and try to shoot whoever was shooting me but its to late, I die. The name shows up and its Jeff who killed me.

"God Damnit! I hate you Jeff!" I yell. He chuckles at my sudden out burst.

"Its the point of the game Liena" Matt teases. I glare at him and begin my hunt for Jeff's player to get revenge.

"Hey guys, what are you-"

"Do not speak Dean Ambrose we are playing a game and if you distract Me and get me killed, I will end you!" I yell. Dean's eyes go wide and he holds his hands in the air, making Roman Laugh.

"God Damn it Seth Fucking Rollins!" Jeff yells as Seth smirks.

"Got em for you Baby Hardy"

"Good Shit Two Tones" I smirk.

"Call of duty?" Roman dares to ask us.
"Shut up!" We all yell at him, at the same time. He chuckles and sits down next to Seth. We only have thirty seconds left of this game and Me and Seth are in the lead.

"Seth don't you dare die on me!" I yell as we try to kill Matt and Jeff one last time.

"Wasn't planning on it!" He yells back at me. I get one last head shot on Matt before the game ends, getting me and Seth a great win. I jump and cheer until my victory is short lived and I get speared onto the couch by Matt. We start fighting on the couch (something we always do when we play video games together).

"Stop being a sore loser Matthew!" I yell as I start punching the back of his head. He knows I won't go easy on him when we play fight and he doesn't go easy on me either.

"Its not fair!" He yells back trying to hit me.

"It's a game, get over it!" I yell as someone pulls me out from underneath my big brother. I look up to see Roman is the one pulling me. His jaw clenched as he does this. Is he mad?

"Alright, let's calm down you two. We need to talk about Friday" Dean says, trying to change the subject as Roman holds on to me protectively.

"Hold on real quick, Matt I'm gonna fuck you up" Jeff says, standing up and coming towards me. I look up at him confused as he pulls his shirt sleeves down and wipes under my eye.

"What's wrong?" I ask him. He sighs and glances down at me.

"Your split open." He says, still wiping my cut. I feel Romans grip on me tighten as he let's out a low growl. now I know for sure he's mad. Jeff gives me a small smile before going back to sit on the couch.

"She's tough, she'll be fine. She's a Hardy! Ain't that right Liena?" Matt asks, smiling at me. I force myself to smile and nod. I didn't know he made me bleed. I felt when he hit me, yes. But I didn't know that was gonna happen.

"Alright, let's change the subject before the Samoan gets mad shall we?" Dean mumbles.

"Alright. So what's the plan for Friday?" Jeff asks, glancing at Me. I just now realize I'm sitting on Roman's lap with his arms around my waist. that's probably why Jeff keeps looking at me.

"I was thinking, we have a match. Roman and Me, Vs You Guys. How's that sound?" Seth asks. Everyone nods, but me.

"What about me and Dean then?" I ask, glancing over at Dean.

"Yeah, what about me?" Dean teases. I roll my eyes and wait for the answer.

"You guys can be out at ring side. Argue a bit, hit him if you have to, to make this believable Baby Hardy" Roman chuckles.

"Sounds good." Dean says and I nod, agreeing.

The Hardy's Vs. the Shield - Friday Night Smack down.