Chapter Twenty Nine

Roman's Pov.

I haven't seen Liena in a week. She wanted to have time 'to herself'.

But she's been with Dean all week.

I'm dying without her. I can't function properly. I haven't been eating, sleeping. Nothing. Seth has been trying to keep my spirits up, but its useless. All I want is here. I don't blame Dean for telling her, of course not, I blame myself. I shouldn't have been out with The twins either way it went.

All I know is I need to find her and apologize.

So, that's how I find myself walking around backstage at Monday Night Raw, searching for Liena.

"Have you guys seen Liena Hardy?" I ask the members of New Day when I see them in the hall.

All there glare at me.

Word gets around quick in this line of work.

"Yes, yes we have." Xavier says.

"Great." I sigh "Can you tell me where she went?"

Kofi steps up "No. Why should we?"

"Please jut cut me a break okay? I just need to talk to her."

"Not our problem man. Your on your own." Big E says.

I roll my eyes and walk away. I don't have time for this, if they don't want tp help, that's fine.

"Fucking dickheads." I mumble, making my way down, yet another, hallway.

Its crazy that nobody's willing to help me out. They would rather protect Liena's location.

"John! Have you seen Liena?" I ask John Cena as I jog up to him.

He looks around, scanning the halls before sighing.

"She should be out on commentary.. You didn't hear it from me Roman." He whispers.

I sigh in relief "Thanks man."

"No problem."

But now, should I go out to commentary? Or just wait by the gorilla for her?

Fuck it, I'm going out to the commentary table.

I take off running, glancing at every monitor I pass, making sure she's still out there. Sasha is in a match against Nikki Bella and Brie is on the outside of the ring.

I run threw the curtains informing the workers not to play my theme, which they end up doing anyways.

All eyes are on me as I slowly walk down the ramp. Even Nikki stops to look at me, smirking.

Does she think I'm out here for her?

No way.

I walk to the side of the ring and motion for Sasha to come towards me. She does.

"Beat her ass. Hit her with the spear if you have to." I whisper.

"You know Roman, if you wouldn't have broke my best friends heart, I would actually like you." She whispers back.

I smirk "Yeah I know. Imma fix that right now."

She nods and turns around, running towards Nikki to attack her. I make my way over to the commentary table And pull a chair up next to Liena, smiling at her as she glares at me.

"Play nice for the cameras baby." I whisper.

She rolls her eyes at me and turns her attention back to the match.

Micheal Cole hands Me a headset, probably so he can question why im here when I have no reason to be sitting ringside during a divas match. I put the headset on and adjust it before putting on a fake smile.

"Roman Reigns, Welcome!" Jerry Lawler says.

"Thank you."

"We have to know, what buisness do you have being out here?" Cole asks.

I roll my eyes as Liena chuckles.

"I don't have a reason. Just support for my girl Sasha Banks." I reply, smiling.

"Woah, what?!" Byron asks.

"What? Wait.. No! No no no, I meant girl as in a friend. God you guys are old." I say.

"Roman I must ask, don't you think I'm enough support for her?" Liena asks.

I glance over at her and smile "Nah.''

"Ugh, just go away."

"You love me." I accuse, smirking.

"Shut up!"

"Woah, so Roman Reigns and Liena Hardy?!" Byron exclaims.

"Oh yeah. That's my girlfriend and I swear if anyone even looks at her wrong, I'll permanently hurt them."