Chapter Fourteen

I'm sitting backstage with Sasha and Dolph as she talks shit to me about how she knew she was right.

"I knew you were going to help your brother, I just knew it!" Sasha says. I roll my eyes and look over at Dolph with pleading eyes. He chuckles and lightly nudges Sasha.

"Stop now, I think you've teased her enough" He says.

"Yeah, leave me alone. Our match is up next.. I think. Well not really my match, I'll just be at ring side.. Yeah." I say dropping my head in my hands, embarrassed of my rambling.I feel Dolph pat my back and chuckle.

"Its alright. You should hit the gym with us tomorrow morning Li" he asks.

"Yeah, for sure. Catch you guys later"

"You to!" They yell as I hop down off the box and walk away.

"Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns to the gorilla in five"

That's our cue. I walk to the Gorilla to see Roman, Seth and Dean waiting for our match to be officially called.

"Hey short stuff, you ready to lose?" Seth smirks.

"No no no, are you guys ready to lose?" I turn my head to See Matt and Jeff behind me. I look at Seth and smirk as he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah we'll see about that Hardy's. The shield never loses." Dean says.

"Hardy's, your up first!" One of the tech guys yell. We all nod and start walking towards the Curtain. I fell my wrist get grabbed and I'm sounds around to come face to face with Roman.

"Rome, I gotta go" I chuckle.

"I know, I was just wondering if we could meet up later and talk?" He asks. I tilt my head and give him a small smile.

"Come on Liena!" I hear Matt yell and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, meet up after the match?" I say, walking backwards, away from him.

"Yeah, meet me out in the parking lot" he says, smiling wide at me. I nod and turn around, jogging to catch up with my brothers. I wonder what he wants to talk to me about.. He's been acting funny since Tuesday and i honestly don't know know why. But I need to stop thinking about it, I gotta worry about this match. Jeff lost last week and I gotta focus on helping him win this week. Our music plays and we all run out to the top of the Ramp.

"The Following Contest Is A Tag Team Match, Scheduled For One Fall. Making There Way To The Ring, Accompanied By Liena. From Cameron North Carolina, Weighing In At A Combined Weight Of Four Hundred And Thirty Pounds, The World Tag Team Champions, Jeff And Matt Hardy!"

The crowd goes ballistic as they run down the ramp and slide into the ring. I chuckle and walk down the ramp, high fiving people as I do so. I stay at the side of the ring as I watch my brothers in the ring.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Liema. Delta. Shield.

I look up, into the crowd as The Shield come out. I can't help but stare at Roman. He looks so damn good.

"And the challenger's, Accompanied By Dean Ambrose, At A Combined Weight of Four Hundred And Sixty Fix Pounds, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns!"

They all hop over the barricade and Roman And Seth slide into the ring as Dean stands on the outside, on the opposite side of when I'm standing. The Bell rings and its Jeff and Seth starting things off.
*Later Into The Match*
I'm watching as Jeff Struggles to tag Matt in. I've been screaming and what not, trying to build up his momentum. Seth realizes that Jeff is really close to the tag so she runs and tags in Roman. They've been tagging each other in and out a lot in this match. Jeff makes the tag and in comes Matt. Matt immediately takes the upper hand with Roman. Dean jumps up onto the Apron, trying to distract him. I run around the ring and grab Dean ankle and pull him off the apron. He catches himself so he doesn't fall. He turns around and glares at me.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He yells.

"You aren't going to get involved in this match Ambrose!" I scream back.

"And exactly, what are you going to do about it?!" He yells again, louder then before.

What am I gonna do about it?

I draw my hand back and swing in, connecting with Dean's right cheek. Dean looks up at me and gives me a small smile, letting me know it was a good move, but then quickly begins to act angry. He mouths the words 'Duck' sad swings at me. I quickly duck, not trying to get hit by The Lunatic Fringe. I glance over and Roman's staring down at us, angry. Jeff runs up from behind and rolls him up. He gets the threw count right when I take Dean down with the 'Head Scissor Take down'. Jeff grabs my wrist and pulls me up the ramp as the crowd cheers 'Hardy'.

What a night