Chapter Twelve

Roman Reigns POV

"What's on your mind big guy?" Dean asks me as we begin to drive back to the hotel.

Liena Marie Hardy, that's what's on my mind Dean.

"Nothing man. I'm good" I say, giving him a small smile. He scoffs and rolls his eyes at my answer, clearly not pleased by it.

"Roman I've known you for how long now? Don't lie to me" he says. Dean knows me better then anyone else and knows when I lie to him.

"Its complicated to talk about"

"And your taking to someone who knows everything about the word 'Complicated'. So speak up now before I pull this car over and hit you with Dirty Deads, Roman Reigns." He says, smirking at me. I rolls my eyes and chuckle at the Lunatic.

"I'm in love man" I give in.

"And who's the lucky lady to be getting Love from you?" He asks. This is part that's complicated.

"Liena" I mumble.

"And this is complicated how? We all knew this man" He Shrugs and turns the wheel to make the turn. My eyes go wide as I sit up more.

"What?! How?!" No way they knew this already.

"Your obvious about it Big guy. The way you look at her, they way you talk to her. They way your so damn overprotective of her. If she told you to jump, you'd ask how high? She's got you wrapped around her finger without knowing it herself." He says.

She's got you wrapped around her finger without even knowing it herself

He's right.

"Do her brother's know?" I ask. If Matt and Jeff know, they might kill me.

"Oh yeah. They've known for a while now" he says, smirking.

"So I've been hiding these feelings for nothing?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yup" he says.

"What do I do then? What if she doesn't love me back? I told her I loved her already and she never said anything about it." I sigh, sitting back in my seat again.

"She was probably shocked or scared. You can tell she has feelings for you man. But, she's Liena. She's complicated her damn self. She's scared or being hurt. That's probably why she doesn't say anything about her feelings. she's hard to get to know, because she doesn't open up" He Explains. I nod and sigh, once again.

"So again, what do I do?" I repeat.

"Ask her to be yours. She's probably waiting for you to do it. You won't ever know how she feels if you don't make a move Rome" he says as he pulls into the gas station. He parks the car and turns towards me.

"You're right. Maybe I'll ask when we get to the hotel room." I smile at the thought of her being my girlfriend.

"No, you will ask her. Not maybe. I Love Liena. She's like the little sister I never had. Don't screw this up" he warns.

"I would never hurt her man" I reassure him.

"You know I love you Roman. I want to see you happy. Ambreigns remember?" He smirks as he opens the door and climbs out.

"Ambreigns forever man" I chuckle , shaking my head at my best friend.

Now you see the one on on time The Lunatic Fringe and The Samoan shared while they were away. I had to throw there bromance into this I'm sorry 😂
#Ambreigns