Chapter Ten

"You don't get it do you man? You aren't anything Me or my brothers Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns, need to worry about. Not now, not ever. Remember, you have nobody Jeff Hardy!"

I'm in the woman's locker room listening to the TV, but not exactly watching it. Roman said me and Matt are to tell nobody that were all talking again. Even though Sasha has tried to attack them one to many times. But I agreed to say nothing.

"Before this goes any further, why don't we set up a main event, yeah? Jeff Hardy Vs. Seth Rollins!" I hear Stephanie yell with her annoying ass voice. I continue wrapping my hands like I never even heard it.

"Earth to Baby Hardy?" I snap my head up and look up at Sasha, who's snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"I'm sorry, how long have you been standing there?" I say, chuckling awkwardly. She sighs and shakes her head at me

"I just got in here. Your brothers got a match tonight, you know that right?" She asks.

"My what?" I ask, trying to act like I was still mad at the other two Hardy's.

"Jeff. He has a match against Seth Rollins tonight. You know Dean and Roman are gonna be out there..."

"Yeah, well I won't be." I say finishing up the wrapping on my hands. I look up at her and tilt my head slightly as she sighs.

"Come on, stop acting like this. You three are family. Your bond was unbreakable." She pleads.

"Key word. WAS." I point out. She rolls her eyes at my smart remark.

"Alright fine, but don't say I didn't warn you!" She says before walking away. I roll my eyes and continue to get ready to help My brother in his match. I want to go talk to Matt but I can't until after the match. Barely even then honestly. Once I'm good to go I walk out the locker room to find something to do since I have some time on my hands. I walk around back stage, until I walk into Catering. I see New Day sitting together at a table.. I grab a plastic container of grapes and a water bottle before going to sit at a table by myself.

"No no no, Baby Hardy get over here!" I hear Xavier yell. I chuckle and turn back around and sit next to him.

"Soooo how's the baby of the hardy family doing?" Kofi asks me, smiling.

"Pretty good actually. I don't have nothing going on tonight so I'm just roaming around backstage" I Shrug.

"Getting into some more trouble huh?" Big E chuckles. I laugh and nod at him. I'm always getting into trouble, letting my curiosity get the best of me. Dolph always tells me 'Curiosity Killed The Cat', but I'm still here.

"Enough about me, how are you guys doing? Any interesting matches?" I ask, leaning back in my chair a bit.

"Nothing to interesting honestly. We go out there make asses of ourselves, make more enemies and call it a night" Kofi Chuckles.

"As long as The New Day sticks together, fuck everyone else" I tell them.

"Exactly! What's all these rumors about the Hardy's splitting?" Xavier asks me. I sigh and look down at my hands. I wish I could tell them the truth but it would ruin our plan with The Shield.

"Sadly, yes. We split on Friday at Smack down"

"No way, that's not okay! The Hardy's are like an Extreme version of New Day!" Big E yells, hitting his hands onto the table, making me jump slightly.

"I know, but its over I guess. We need time to ourselves to make a solo career, see how that turns out. If not then maybe we'll all come together again." I Shrug, trying to act like I don't care about it.

"Yeah but you guys are family. Blood. You need each other. You might not see it right now, but you will along the way " Xavier says. He's right. I will always need my brother's, the same as they will always need me. But thank God this isn't serious or I would be lost.
*************
I ended up tagging with Sasha and Dolph in a match to make the time go by faster. We versed Jimmy Uso, Naomi and Tamina. We won, but it took a lot out of me since I was stuck fighting Tamina. She's a huge Samoan Chick and I'm small compared to her. But I didn't give up, I fought. I'm sitting in the hallway on one of the equipment boxes with Dolph and Sasha as I wait for Jeff's match which he should be getting called for any minute now.

"So. How's everything going with your battle with Team Bad? Besides the match tonight which I was apart of." I chuckle, looking over at Sasha.

"They leave me be backstage actually. Its only when I'm out in the ring is when they decide to mess with me" She Shrugs.

"Jeff Hardy And Seth Rollins To The Gorilla In Five"

"I should start getting ready to head back to my hotel, see you guys later?" I say hopping off the box. If I stay, they'll catch onto my plan.

"Your not gonna watch your brothers match?" Dolph asks me, confused. I Sigh and shake my head, before walking off. I've got to watch it, just don't know where, without getting caught. I walk down the hall, heading to catering again tonight. It's the only place I can watch it without being asked a million questions. By the time I get there, the match has already started and Jeff has the upper hand. I stand there, tapping my foot impatiently, waiting for the moment I have to go out there. Dean and Roman are circling the ring, acting as if they hate My brother. I see Matt walk past the door. He glances over at me and offers me a small smile, which I return before he walks away. He's probably heading towards the Gorilla. Seth hits Jeff with the curb stomp and I wince at the sight. Seth goes for the pin and gets the three count. Roman and Dean climb into the ring, and stand tall with Seth. Roman looks directly Into the camera and winks before they turn there attention to Jeff. I know that was meant for me and Matt. They all beat on him for a good two, three minutes before I hear Matt's music play and he comes running down the ramp. I'm up any minute now. The crowd goes crazy when Matt slides into the rings and helps Jeff. Soon the number game catches up with them and I know its now, or never. I take off running out of catering and towards the Gorilla.

"Cue my music!" I yell at one of the tech guys as I run past. The music plays and I go running out and down the ramp. The crowd screams when they figure out its the third Hardy being added to the mix. I slide into the ring and run up behind Seth and hit him with Dolph's move Zig Zag. The Shield retreats and runs into the crowd, the same way they came out. Me and my brothers stand tall in the ring as the crowd chants 'Hardy'. I reach threw the tops for a mic. One of the guys come running up and hands me a mic. I walk back to the middle of the ring as The Shield members stand at the tops of the stairs, looking down at us.

"Where are you guys going?! We were just getting started! I was having fun! You want to play the numbers game with my brother?! My blood?! Diva or not, I'm ready! Come back down here and show us what The Hounds Of Justice are really about!" I yell into the mic.

"We got you guys, don't you worry baby girl. You guys aren't even together and wouldn't be able to handle the shield in a simple match!" Seth laughs, trying to catch his own breath.

"But yet when I just hit you with Zig Zag, you ran like a little bitch. You ain't a hound. Your a god damn pup. All bark, no bite." I snap, sending the crowd into a mix of cheers and laughter. Seth glares down st me before turning around and walking backstage with Dean and Roman. Our music plays and were left in the middle of the ring, standing tall as a family. The way it should be.

What a hell of a night