Chapter Eleven

"Please tell me you were just joking when you said that to me yesterday?" Seth asks, smiling a bit.

"Maybe I was. Maybe I wasn't" I smirk grabbing a piece of pizza out the box.

"Oh yeah? So my bite isn't as big as my bark?" Seth asks walking in and taking a seat next to me.

"Definitely Not" I joke, playfully pushing him. Its just me and Seth at the hotel room since Roman and Dean had to make a quick run somewhere. He chuckles and turns on the Xbox and hands me a controller.

"Up for some Call Of Duty?" He asks and he starts to set up the game.

"Aren't I always up to beat your ass Two Tones?" I smirk. He rolls his eyes and starts the game. We decide to play Zombies and see who lasts longer and gets more kills.

"So you and Roman huh, Baby Hardy?" He smirks.

"I don't know honestly. He's your best friend, how does he feel about me?" I ask. He sighs and glances over at me.

"He really likes you. When you told him you hated him, he was crushed. Broken. He didn't sleep at all that night, he didn't know what to do with himself, knowing that we were the reason the Hardy's fought each other. Knowing that you were hurting." He says.

I Hurt Roman Reigns?

I feel my chest start to ache at the information Seth just gave me.

"I didn't know that... I'm sorry" I say.

"Don't be. You guys are good now right?" He asks as he revives my player.

"Yeah were good. He told me.. He loved me." I confess as I behind killing the Zombies again. Seth pauses the game and turns to me.

"He said what?!" He yells, a smile on his face.

"He said he loves me." I say, as I raise my eyebrow at him.

"That's amazing! Roman doesn't get involved with any of the Divas we work with. Friends, yes. But never once has he had feelings for one. Besides you of course. I can't believe he said he loves you. I'm so happy!" Seth yells, excitedly bouncing up and down. I chuckle at the Two Toned man and lean back into the couch.

"Yeah, but we're not dating or anything. We've know each other for a while, but he won't ask me to be his girl or anything." I sigh.

"Do you love him?" Seth asks, out of nowhere, catching me by sunrise.

Do I love him?

"Yeah, I think I do Seth. What do I do?" I ask.

"Ask him out. If he won't ask you, you ask him. Its the only way Li!" He says, still smiling like an idiot.

"Maybe I will. Thank you Two tones. I really needed this." I say, pulling him into a hug. He wraps his arms around me tightly and chuckles.

"Anything for you Baby Hardy"

This is a short chapter, I know. Just wanted to write about some one on one time with Baby Hardy & Two Tones! I want you guys to understand the connection she has with her friends and how they help her threw out this book. I'll also be giving some One on One time with the guys and Roman as well, so be prepared for that.