Chapter Nineteen

Roman's POV

"What do you mean she got suspended?!" I yell at Dean in disbelief.

God Damnit Baby Girl, Why did you do that?

"She's suspended until next week man. She's not allowed in the arena for Raw or Smackdown." Dean says as we head back to the hotel.

I sigh and run a hand threw the my hair. What the hell do we do now? We had a plan going and it involved her, But if she's not able to be there, then we can't continue with the plan. I guess we'll just have to hold off on it for a while or-

I'm cut off on my thoughts by the sound of my phone ringing. I pull it out to see a text came in.

L- Hey Big Guy. I'm pretty sure Deano's already told you about what happened. I'm really sorry, I let my anger get the best of me.. I have yet to tell Matt & Jeff bout it tho. I was gonna tell them about You & I. I think its time they know so if I'm dead, just know. You were the worst cook I've seen so far 😂

Well that was rude. I didn't think I was that bad of a cook... Okay then.

Wait... She's telling Matt and Jeff?! Great, there gonna come here and try and kill me. I'm not scared, I mean look at me. I'm bigger then the both of them and probably stronger. I know I can take them on, I just don't want to hurt them, then hurt Liena. Did that make sense?

R- it's alright Doll. We'll figure something out for the plan. I don't even know what we were planning on doing next lol. Your gonna tell Matt & Jeff? Alright, but know that I will fight for you. Literally. I will throw hands with your brother's just to be with you.

And its the truth. I'm not giving up on her.

"Rome? Are you there?" I look up at Seth who's got his head tilted slightly as he looks at me.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"Dean was just saying how he knows about you and Baby Hardy" Seth says.
My head snaps up to look at Dean.

"How?"

He shrugs and stands up "She told me"

That's why she's gonna tell Matt and Jeff. I shift in my seat and look up at him, waiting for him to yell at me. But he doesn't.

"Your not mad?" I ask him.

"No. I told you to ask her out, didn't I? I'm just mad nobody ever told me." He says, looking down at me.

"I'm sorry! I know you told me to ask her out, just thought you'd be mad. You know I tell you everything Dean. Your my brother man" I tell him.

"Gee I feel the love Roman" Seth says, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up Seth, you know your my brother to" I say, rolling my eyes at the childish two toned man.

"Yeah, well be expecting a very mad Matt and Jeff right about..." Dean starts but is cut off by a knock on the door.

"Now"