Chapter Twenty Four Part One

"I don't know what to do Dolph. There gone. I'm nothing without my brothers!" I say, pacing back and forth in front of Dolph.

"Did you tell them that?" He asks as he just watches me.

"No. I couldn't. They were happy to be moving into TNA. I couldn't take that from them. I just couldn't do it!" I say, taking a deep breath.

I can't take happiness from my brothers. That's unfair. But I'm sure as hell gonna miss them. Especially with Randy after me? I don't know what I can do.

"You'll be okay Baby Hardy. You've got Me. You've got Sasha, Dean, Seth and Roman" he says.

"Yeah, but I've never been without my brothers"

"But this is your time. Your time to show the WWE what Baby Hardy's all about. Time to make a solo career for yourself." He says, pulling me into his arms.

"I'm just so scared. My brother's always knew what to do. Always were with each other.. But your right. Its time to make it solo." I sigh.

Matt, Jeff and Me were always a team. Now there off to TNA, and I'm left here. But I've got my friends.. My amazing boyfriend. But what if that's not enough? What if I don't make it far in this business with out them? People want to see all three Hardy's.. Not just one. I'm not gonna let anyone forget Matt or Jeff either. There still my brothers and were still The Hardy's.

"It'll be alright" he says as I bury my face into his chest.

"I hope so"

And we just stand there. Dolph leaning up against the wall, holding me in his arms reassuringly, Superstars and Diva's walking past us, staring. Dolph doesn't seem to mind and neither do I.

"You got any match tonight?" He asks me, breaking the silence.

"No, not tonight. Vince gave me off tonight because of the boys leaving." I say, sighing.

"You should head out then. Get your mind of them leaving." He suggests.

"What about Roman?" I ask.

"Screw Reigns"

"Fuck you to Ziggler"

I pull out of Dolph's embrace and look up to see Roman and Seth standing there.

"Nahh if you roll that way, its all good. But I don't" Dolph says, taunting the big guy.

"Ha ha ha very funny man" Roman says, rolling his eyes.

"Where's Deanie?" I ask.

"In a match against Orton" Seth says.

"You know.. Orton is a dirty ass wrestler. He's gonna have tricks up his sleeve and you guys aren't there to stop him of he pulls something on Dean" I say.

Roman and Seth look at each other with wide eyes.

"Yeah, we gotta go baby girl. Meet us at our locker room after the match?" Roman says, walking backwards, towards the gorilla.

"Yeah, just go big guy" I say shaking my head.

"Your boyfriends an idiot" Dolph mumbles.

"Yeah, that may be true. But he's my idiot" I say, smiling as I watch Roman and Seth run down the hallway, pushing at each other and laughing.

He's my idiot.

"I gotta go meet up with Sasha" Dolph says.

"Tell her I said hey" I say, smiling.

"I will. Be safe. Stay out of trouble. Consider what I said" He says, slowly backing away.

"I will. Thank you Dolph"

"No problem"

And with that he disappears down the hallway. I smile and pull my phone and headphones out of my hoodie pocket and put the headphones in. I play Lullaby By Nickelback as I decide to Rome the halls, to pass time. I sing along to the music as I watch superstars and divas rushing around, laughing, talking, and getting ready for matches. I go to walk into catering but what happens next stops me.

Something is put over my head. My mouth gets covered and I'm being pulled away.

"Were gonna have some fun baby girl"