Chapter Twenty Eight

Dean's POV (Double Surprise!)

"No! Dean you can't leave!" Seth shouts as I begin to walk away.

I turn around to see Seth running towards me, Roman right behind him.

"Dean, please" Roman begs.

"I don't want no part in this shit! You want to cheat? Go ahead. I ain't stopping you. But I want no part in this Roman. This poor girl is at the hotel Room waiting for you to come back and go to sleep with her. The girl that's going threw so much right now. Then you want to pull this shit?" I say, glaring at Roman.

"And you!" I yell pointing at Seth "Your okay with this! Your okay with him breaking her heart.. You guys are bogus! I may be an asshole, but this. I want no part in."

I walk out the door and start my walk back to the Hotel.

I open up my texts, waiting for Liena's reply. But she doesn't answer so I keep texting.

Dean: Liena? Please answer me. I don't want you doing anything stupid. You've got me still. I ain't going nowhere. You know this.

Liena. She's going threw so much right now. Matt and Jeff just signed with TNA and she's broken. She doesn't like being alone or working alone. She turned to us to stick with her. Randy's after her for god knows what. She barely talks to Sasha or Dolph anymore.

I refuse to sit back and say I had any part in what Roman and Seth are doing. If I knew they were gonna hang out with the Bella Twins I would have stayed back with Liena.

I walk up the hotel and head inside. I just want to get up to the room and make sure she hasn't done anything stupid. I know how hard it is for her to open up and show her feelings since him. She opened up and gave Roman a chance and all he did was hurt her.

Roman's the closest thing I have to a brother besides Seth. No, they are my brothers. But Roman's always been a.. How can I put this... A man whore. Him and Liena are two complete opposites and I don't want to see either one come out hurt.

I walk up to the room door and pull my keys out. I unlock the door and step inside. I recognize Angel With A Shotgun By The Cab playing threw out the room as I shut the door behind me.

"Baby Hardy?" I call out as I slowly walk into the living room.

"Dean?" She calls back.

"Yeah it's me!" I yell walking towards the sound of her voice "Where are you?"

"Kitchen!" She yells.

I walk down the hall and into the kitchen. She's got the music playing ad she sits on the counter, with a bottle of Hpnotiq in her hands.

"What's up Deanie?" She asks as she takes a drink out of the bottle.

"How are ya feeling?" I ask walking towards her.

"You know, I'm actually feeling okay." She says giving me a small smile "Liquor solves everything"

"You shouldn't be drinking.. Matt and Jeff wanted me to watch over you" I say, frowning.

"I'm not a baby you know" She slurs. "I can handle my alcohol"

"Not saying you can't." I say hopping up on the counter next to her. "Just saying, they wouldn't be happy is all"

"I know they wouldn't. But you know what?" She asks taking another drink out of the bottle "There not here."

I frown slightly and look over at her. I know she misses them. She just won't tell them that she does. She wants them to do something they enjoy. I guess they didn't enjoy WWE anymore and she understood that. That doesn't mean she's not hurting in the inside about it though.

"But I'm here" I say.

"I know that Deanie." She sighs.

I pull her into my arms and hug her tightly. I feel her shoulders begin to shake as she starts to cry.

"Its alright Kiddo." I say laying my head on top of hers "it's gonna be alright"

"It hurts Dean." She admits. "It hurts so bad"

"I know.. Your gonna be alright" I say.

"But what if I'm not? I'm scared. I hate love. I hate it. Why would he do this to me?" She asks, sobbing into my chest.

"I don't know.. I really don't know. Everything's gonna be okay though."

I don't know if I'm reassuring her or my self.

I just know, I hate seeing her like this.