Chapter Six

Tonight Is Friday Night Smack down (I know its not on Fridays anymore) and I've got a mixed six man tag with my brothers but we have no clue who its against yet. They don't want to tell us but its fine. Who would request a match with all three Hardy's anyways? I push that thought to the back of my mind as I watch the current match going on. Brie Bella Vs. Aj Lee. Brie isn't to bad, But Aj is crazy. Like mentally unstable kinda crazy. Kinda like Dean in a way if you think about it. The Female Version. Aj gets the victory over Brie before starting to talk about Nikki and how's she's gonna take the title or some shit. I really don't care, as far as I'm aware I don't have 'Beef' with anyone really. I hear a knock on Me and My brother's locker room door as I start to wrap my hands.

"Its open!" I yell. The door opens and in comes Cm Punk. Greeeaaat. I stand up, defensively. He shakes his head and closes the door behind him before walking closer to me.

"Stop right there Punk, what do you want?" I snap. I don't have my own problems with him, but he stole the title that my brother won fair and square. You mess with my brother, you mess with me. He puts his hands up in defense and offers me a small smile, which I return a glare instead.

"Just wanted to come by and wish The Hardy's good luck" He Smirks.

"Bullshit. You know who were facing tonight, don't you?" I snap.

"Indeed I do. But what would be the fun in ruining the surprise and telling you?" He chuckles before walking out. Bitch.

"Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, And Liena Hardy To The Gorilla In Five"

Great, were up next. I walk out the locker room and start heading towards the Gorilla. It seems like everyone knows who are opponent's are but us. When I get there Matt's there, but no Jeff.

"Where's Jeff?" I ask the pacing Matt. He looks up at me, before continuing to pace back and forth.

"I don't know! I haven't seen in since we got here and if he's not here any minute now, were going to have a damn handicap match!" Matt yells, upset. I sigh and look up and down the hallway, but there's no sign of the third Hardy anywhere. What the hell? He's never done this before.

"Hardy's, your up!" One of the Tech guys say. I sigh and pat Matt's back reassuringly.

"Let's go Matthew" He looks around once more before nodding and following me threw the little hallway. I hear running foot steps before someone runs into me, knocking me into Matt.

"What the fuck?" I look up and see Jeff, trying to catch his breath.

"Jeffrey Nero Hardy, where the hell have you been?!" Matt yells pushing me back up to my feet.

"Bathroom! Can't rush that!" Jeff says before we hear our music play. I glance up at Matt, then Jeff before we run out to the top of the Ramp. Flashing Lights, The crowds cheering, Lilian is announcing the match and who we are. This will never get old. We take off running down the ramp, high fiving people as we do so. We slide into the ring and wait to see who were facing.

You can look but you can't touch

Kinda seen that one coming. Nikki comes out to the top of the ramp, title around her waist, but doesn't come down the ramp just yet.

"Making her way to the Ring, From San Diego California, Nikki Bella!" Jeff nudges my arm and smirks at me.

"She ain't nothing and you know it" I look up and Jeff and chuckle. I've fought Nikki plenty times, won against her plenty times, but also lost against her plenty times. Its nothing new tonight. But what really catches me off guard is her tag team partners.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Liema. Delta. Shield.

No fucking way. I turn my attention to the crowd, looking around until I spot them come out. No.

"And her tag team partners, being accompanied by Dean Ambrose, 2/3 of the Shield, Seth Rollins And Roman Reigns!"

"No fucking way" I mumble.

"Hey, its alright. We're still gonna do this" I hear Matt tell me. I sigh and shake my head. Nikki slides Into the ring before her partners do and instantly comes up to me. I draw my hand back as she begins yelling. She holds her hands up so I don't hit her.

"No, don't. Do you want it?" I yell. She gets closer and I swing my fist, connecting with her face. Roman and Seth slide into the ring as Matt grabs ahold of me, lifting me off my feet so I don't hit her again. Seth grabs ahold of Nikki, pulling her to there corner.

"Baby Hardy, I'm sorry I -" Roman begins but I cut him off.

"No, fuck you! Don't you dare say you didn't know! I hate the three of you!" I yell.

"No no no, you don't understand! We didn't know about this!" Seth says once he gets Nikki on to the apron. I shake my head and climb onto the apron with Jeff.

I can't believe this is actually happening right now.