Chapter Thirty Three

A/N - So I have been watching TNA now for a while, so the things that I'm having these characters do, they really do it.. Beer Money is a thing and so is Decay. Decay is creepy as shit though honestly, so I'm trying to make them creepy here as well. As your reading you'll read something that Rosemary does to Liena and she really does this to people. Its weird. Just thought I'd point these facts out, Carry on!

Liena Hardy

"We ain't even from this company and we still won!" Dean yells into the mic as the reff holds our hands up.

I hug Jeff, holding him tightly. I didn't think I'd ever wrestle with one of my brothers again. When we're put together in a ring, were unstoppable. Especially Me and Jeff.

Someone grabs ahold of my wrist and roughly spins me around, pulling me forward. I stumble into the persons chest. I quickly regain my balance and stand up straight, coming face to face with Rosemary of Decay. I don't say a word as we stand face to face. The crowds chanting 'Hardy'. The Man that I learned was 'Crazy Steve' comes up to us and smirks as he gets closer to me. Dean comes and places himself next to me, getting in his face.

"They call you Crazy, but they call me A Lunatic. Back up before I show you the difference." Dean warns, standing tall with me.

"Relax Dean, Relax. Rosemary here doesn't speak much, she just wanted to congratulate Baby Hardy here."

Rosemary tilts her head, smirking at me as she slowly extends her hand towards me. I slowly reach out to shake her hand until she spits at me. My eyes begin to burn as I rub at them, trying to open them. Everything's blurry and it hurts to look.. It hurts to blink. What the hell did she just spit at me?!

"Li, are you good?!" Jeff asks as he grabs ahold of me.

I blink a couple times, regaining my sight back "Yeah, I think so."

He grabs ahold of my face and looks into my eyes. He sighs and wipes the tears from my eyes "She got you good.''

"What the hell was that?!" I ask, continuing to blink every second.

When I look around, there gone. Dean's by my side looking me over now as well.

"Nobody knows. I've seen them do it, but they've never done it to me." Jeff says.

I shake my head slowly and walk towards the ropes. I climb out of the ring, beginning to rub at my eyes again.

"This shit hurts." I mumble.

Dean sighs and pats my back as he walks with Me and Jeff up the Ramp "We gotta get that checked out."

I shake my head quickly "No way, it's not that bad, It will go away."

"You sure?" Jeff questions.

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

°

"What the hell happened to your eyes? There bright red. Are you high?" Roman ask as he lays on the hotel room bed with me.

"Stupid Rosemary spit something in my eyes and they burn still.. Just a little though." I explain.

He cups my face in his hands and looks at my eyes "Are you sure?"

"I'm fine Roman."

He takes a deep breath "Look, Liena.. I'm sorry about not telling you about the Bella twins thing.. Seth set it up and I didn't know until I got there."

I knew he would bring this up eventually.

"Roman, you should have left like Dean did. Why did you stay? You made me feel and look stupid."

"I know, I just didn't want you to get mad.."

"You think Dean wasn't gonna tell me? We've been friends way longer." I sigh.

"I know.."

"All you keep saying Is you know. If you knew all of this, you wouldn't have done it!" I say, my voice raising.

"I did it okay?! I can't go back in time and change it! What do you want from me?!" He yells, sitting up.

I sit up quickly, ignoring the pain in my head as I glare at him "I wanted you to never do it!"

He rolls his eyes "You act like I fucked them!"

"Your probably did!" I yell back, holding my own.

"I didn't!"

"How do I know that?!"

He stands up off the bed, mumbling choice words as he walks towards the door. I jump up and off the bed, running after him. I place myself in front of the door, blocking him from leaving.

"Move Liena." He demands.

"No. Your not just gonna leave and ignore this like its nothing Roman. If you walk out this door, me and you? Were done. For good." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

He groans and throws his head back "You won't forgive me!"

"Why should I? You went and seen two girls who got me suspended for two weeks. I couldn't step foot in any arena, couldn't show up to any events. My brothers needed me at that time and I couldn't be there.. I needed you, but you couldn't be with me since you had to go to work.. Do they mean more to you then me? Let me know now where I stand in your life Roman."

"You mean the world to me Liena." He whispers, picking his head up to look at me.

''Then just give me the reason you did that." I state.

"I was being stupid. Seth said Nikki talked him into hanging out and he drug us with. Seth begged me not to leave and he's like the baby brother I never had.. I couldn't let him down. When Dean left it made me snap out of it and I left." He explains.

"Did you think about me when you were with them? Honest."

He sighs and shakes his head slowly "I didn't think about you until Dean left."

I slowly nod, taking all of it in.

"Liena, I only want you.. I'm so sorry for what I did.." He whispers.

"Okay. Can we just go to sleep please? My head hurts and my eyes burn."

He chuckles lightly ''Yeah let's go Li."

I don't know if I should forgive him or let him go. What if he does it again, but this time actually does go further with them? What if he truly means it when he said he was sorry? Its all something I have to think about.. In so damn lost I don't know what to think or say anymore.